MFT Stamps November Release Spotlight: Merry Moose

 


Hello, Crafty Friends! Today we are Spotlighting the new Merry Moose set. This is such a fun-filled set starring an adorable moose enjoying all of the winter sports.

Wishing You the Most A-MOOSE-ING Birthday! I have a masculine birthday card to share with you today featuring this super cute moose. I used a postage stamp die to frame each of the different scenes. 

I used the third largest die from the Postage Stamp STAX Die-namics to diecut 4 stamps out of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock. I used some tape to mask off the edges of the stamp. I stamped the images from the Merry Moose stamp set onto each of the stamps with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored the images with Copic markers and accented with gel pens. 


COPIC COLORS
Moose: E51/53/33/37, E40/42, R00, R20
Red: R22/24/29
Blue: B0000/000/00/02
Silver: C00/1
Black: T3/4
Trees: YG01/03/25, E33
Background: B0000/000
Shadow: C1



In order to make the stamps look more realistic, I stamped a "$1" on each of the stamps using the Price Tag stamp set and MFT Extreme Black ink. 

For the sentiment, I stamped of one of the sentiments from the set with Versamark Watermark ink onto a piece of anti-static treated Red Hot cardstock. I added white embossing powder before heat setting the embossing. The sentiment was then trimmed out with one of the dies from the Blueprints 27 Die-namics

I adhered the stamps and sentiment to a piece of Kraft cardstock (5" x 6.5") with some foam tape.Finally, I adhered the panel to a white cardbase (5" x 6.5").


Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more info and inspirations. 

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Have a wonderful day!

Hanh

Comments