MFT Stamps November Release Spotlight: Yuzu North Pole

 


Hello, Crafty Friends! Today we are Spotlighting the new YUZU North Pole Pals set. Oh my goodness! I am in love! ♥️ These chubby polar bears and penguins, so beautifully illustrated by Yan, are just THE CUTEST! ♥️

Sending Smiles Across the Miles! I have a sweet card to share with you today featuring  these absolutely adorable bears and penguins. I was trying to keep the card clean and simple so that you can appreciate the cuteness in each of the image but I couldn't resist putting nearly all of the images into this card. This is serious cuteness overload!

I stamped the images from the YUZU North Pole Pals set onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored the images with Copic markers and accented with gel pens. I used the coordinating YUZU North Pole Pals Die-namics to cut them out.


COPIC COLORS:
Polar Bears: E40/41, R00/20
Penguins: T3/5/7, E40, Y17/38, R00/20
Red: R22/24/29


For the background, I took a piece of white cardstock and trimmed it with the scallop die from the Blueprints 27 Die-namics. I used tape to mask off the scalloped edges of the panel. Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide was used to ink blend just a hint of color to the background. 

I stamped one of the sentiments from the set onto the panel with MFT Extreme Black ink. I adhered the colored images the panel with liquid adhesive. I adhered the panel to a piece of Red Hot cardstock before adhering it to a white cardbase (4.25" x 5.5"). 


The MFT Stamps November Release is now available. Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more info and inspirations. 

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. I'll be back tomorrow to share more from this amazing release. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Have a wonderful day!

Hanh

Comments