MFT Stamps November Release Spotlight: Stacey Yacula Warm Winter Hugs

 


Hello, Crafty Friends! Today we are Spotlighting the adorable new Stacey Yacula Warm Winter Hugs set. This new set is awesome! Not only are there super cute critters but there are also some wonderful elements that are perfect for creating winter scenes.

I have a sweet card to share with you today featuring these adorable ice skating friends from the set. I framed the scene with one of the new Fanciful Frames STAX Die-namics to add a little flair. 

I stamped the critter images from the SY Warm Winter Hugs set onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored the images with Copic markers and accented with gel pens. I used the coordinating SY Warm Winter Hugs Die-namics to cut them out.

For the background, I stamped the some background elements from the SY Warm Winter Hugs set onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock with Memento London Fog ink. I colored the images with Copic markers. I trimmed the scene out with the largest die of the Fanciful Frames STAX Die-namics


COPIC COLORS:
Turtle: YG01/03/25, E30/31/33/35/37
Penguin: T3/5/7, W00, R00/20, Y17/38
Bear: E50/51/53/33, R00/20
Light Red: R21/22/24 
Dark Red: R22/24/29
Blue: B000/00/02
Trees: G40
Ice: BG000
Snow: BG0000


For the sentiment, I stamped one of the sentiments from the Something for Everything stamp set onto a piece of white cardstock. I diecut the sentiment out with the coordinating Something for Everything Die-namics. I diecut a second layer of the same sentiment out of white cardstock and layered it behind the first for a bit of dimension.

I adhered the colored images onto the panel with foam tape. I adhered the panel to a piece of Red Hot cardstock before adhering it to a white cardbase (4.25" x 5.5"). 


Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more info and inspirations. 

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. I'll be back tomorrow to share more from this amazing release. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Have a wonderful day!

Hanh

Comments