MFT Stamps: What's Cookin'? Card Kit Preview

 


Hello Crafty Friends! There is a super fun MFT Stamps What's Cookin'? Card Kit on its way! This awesome kit has all the elements for a customized kitchen and a set of matching cooking and baking sentiments. The Card Kit will arrive tomorrow, Tuesday, November 28 at 10:00 am EST!


What's Cookin' Stamp Set
Everything and the Kitchen Sink Die-namics
Plugged In Die-namics
On the Shelf Die-namics
Under the Hood Die-namics
Mix and Chop Die-namics
Hot Stuff Die-namics
Cardstock colors: Moroccan Spice, Lemon Drop, Jalapeño Popper, Summer Splash, Caribbean Sea, Porcelain White, Chantilly Cream, Kraft, Vintage Timber, Cement Gray, Gravel Gray, Black Licorice 

You Bake Me So Happy! Today I have a sweet baking themed card that I created with this awesome card kit to share with you. I love to bake and immediately fell in love with that adorable stand mixer! 

I diecut all of the parts from the Everything and the Kitchen Sink, Plugged In, Under the Hood, and Hot Stuff Die-namics out of White, Summer Splash, Gravel Gray and Silver Shine cardstock. I assembled the elements with liquid adhesive.


For the background, I took a piece of white cardstock (3.75" x 5") and I used the English Brick Wall Stencil and some Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide ink to lightly blend a subtle background across the entire back panel. I trimmed a piece of patterned paper from the Floor to Ceiling Paper Pad to create my flooring. I used a strip of white cardstock for my baseboard.

I stamped one of the sentiments from the What's Cookin'? stamp set directly onto the panel. I adhered the panel to a piece of white cardstock before adhering to a piece of Summer Splash cardstock (4.25" x 5.5"). 

I decorated the panel with the selected elements as shown in the pictures. Finally, I adhered the panel to a white cardbase (4.25" x 5.5"). 


The What's Cookin'? Card Kit will arrive tomorrow Tuesday, November 28 at 10:00 am EST. Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more card kit inspirations!

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. I'll be back tomorrow to share more creations from this fun card kit. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Have a wonderful day!

Hanh

Comments