MFT Stamps: What's Cookin'? Card Kit Release Day

 


Hello Crafty Friends! The new MFT What's Cookin'?  is now available! Be sure to head over to the MFT Shop and blog to check out the new products and for more inspirations! 


Birthday Wishes Sprinkled with Love! Today I have a sweet birthday card that I created with this awesome card kit to share with you. I love to bake and so I wanted to create another baking themed card and this time I enlisted the help of some adorable Jenoblade Kitchen Cuties for the baking. 

I diecut all of the parts from the Everything and the Kitchen SinkPlugged InMix and Chop and On the Shelf Die-namics out of White, Red Hot, Kraft, Sno Cone, Summer Splash, Gravel Gray and Silver Shine cardstock. I assembled the elements with liquid adhesive.

I stamped the images from the JB Kitchen Cuties stamp set onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored the images with Copic markers and accented with gel pens. I used the coordinating JB Kitchen Cuties Die-namics to cut them out.

COPIC COLORS: 
Cat: YR20/21/24/27, R30
Hat: C00/1
Bag of flour: E30/31/34, C1
Dog: E0000/50/51/53/33, R22, R30
Sugar Container: R20/22/24/27/29


For the background, I trimmed a couple of pieces of patterned paper from the Floor to Ceiling Paper Pad to create my wall and flooring.

I stamped one of the sentiments from the What's Cookin'? stamp set onto a piece of Summer Splash cardstock with MFT Extreme Black ink. 

I decorated the panel with the selected elements as shown in the pictures. I adhered the colored images and sentiment with foam tape for some dimension and interest. Finally, I adhered the panel to a white cardbase (4.25" x 5.5").



The What's Cookin'? Card Kit is now available. Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more card kit inspirations!

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Have a wonderful day!

Hanh

Comments