MFT Stamps December Release: Jenoblade Right on Track

 

Hello, Crafty Friends! WooHoo! The MFT December Release is here! This fun-filled and amazing release is now available for purchase! Be sure to visit the MFT Shop and blog for more details and inspirations. 

Hope Your Birthday is a Hit! I have a clean and simple birthday card to share with you featuring the new Jenoblade Right on Track set. There’s something about white space and a clean and simple design that just makes my heart skip a beat. This adorable set  of super cute critters enjoying their vinyls was just perfect for this clean and simple design. 

I stamped the images from the JB Right on Track set onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored the images with Copic markers and accented with gel pens. I used the coordinating JB Right on Track Die-namics to cut them out.


COPIC COLORS: 
Dog: E50/51/53/33, R30
Fox: YR30/20/21 Y17/38 YR16/27, W00/0, R30
Pink: RV10/13/14
Black: N1/3/5/7

For the background, I took a piece of white cardstock and trimmed it with the scallop die from the Blueprints 27 Die-namics. I used tape to mask off the bottom portion of the panel. Spun Sugar and Kitsch Flamingo Distress Oxide inks were used to ink blend just a hint of color to the background. 

I stamped one of the sentiments from the set onto the panel with MFT Extreme Black ink. I adhered the panel to a piece of patterned paper from the Holiday Plaid Paper Pad. I adhered the colored images with foam tape for a bit of interest and dimension. Finally, I adhered the panel onto a white cardbase (4.25" x 5.5"). 


The MFT Stamps December Release is now available. Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more info and inspirations. 

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. I'll be back tomorrow to share more from this amazing release. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Have a wonderful day!

Hanh

Comments