MFT Stamps December Release Preview: Jenoblade Crafty Friends

 

Hello, Crafty Friends! Today we are Previewing the MFT December Release! Oh you are going to LOVE this release! I am super excited to share a sneak peek with you from this amazing release. The December release will be available tomorrow Tuesday, December 19 at 10:00 am EST.


Sending You a Paper Hug! I have a sweet card to share with you today featuring these super cute critters from the new Jenoblade Crafty Friends set. Jenoblade did it again … these critters are so adorable! I used a postage stamp die to frame each of the different scenes. 

I used the third smallest die from the Postage Stamp STAX Die-namics to diecut 4 stamps, the second smallest die to diecut one stamp, and the smallest die to diecut 2 stamps all out of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock. I used some tape to mask off the edges of the stamp. I stamped the images from the JB Crafty Friends stamp set onto each of the stamps with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I also used the heart image from the Feel Better set to add hearts to  the card that the dog is holding and the two smallest stamps. I colored the images with Copic markers and accented with gel pens. 



COPIC COLORS:
Dog: E50/51/53, E53/33/35, R000/30
Cat: YR30/20/21/24, YR27, R30
Chick: Y000/11/13/08/19, Y19, R30
Squirrel: E50/21/23/33/355, R30
Dark Pink: RV10/13/14
Marker: C00/0/1/3, RV10/13/14
Scissors: C00/0/1, RV10/13/14
Shadows: T3, BV04
Background: RV0000/000/10


In order to make the stamps look more realistic, I stamped a "$1" on each of the stamps using the Price Tag stamp set and MFT Extreme Black ink. 

For the sentiment, I colored the background of the second smallest stamp with Copic markers, then I stamped of one of the sentiments from the set with MFT Extreme Black ink.

I adhered the stamps onto a piece of Kraft cardstock (4.25" x 5.5") with liquid adhesive. Finally, I adhered the panel to a white cardbase (4.25" x 5.5").



The MFT Stamps November Release will arrive tomorrow, Tuesday, December 19 at 10:00 am EST. Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more sneak peek inspirations. 

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. I'll be back tomorrow to share more from this amazing release. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Have a wonderful and crafty day!

Hanh

Comments