MFT Stamps December Release Spotlight: MSTN Roller Skates & Let the Good Times Roll

 

Hello, Crafty Friends! Have a Wheelie Great Day! Today we are Spotlighting the new collection of Roller Shake themed products. I love the retro vibes and the ability to create them in any color combo.

I diecut all of the elements from the Roller Skate Die-namics out of white, Cotton Candy, Ripe Raspberry and Summer Splash cardstock. I assembled and adhered all of the parts as shown in the pictures with liquid adhesive. 



For the background, I took a piece of white cardstock and trimmed it with the largest die from the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 2 Die-namics I used tape to mask off the bottom edge of the panel. Spun Sugar and Kitsch Flamingo Distress Oxide inks were used to ink blend just a hint of color to the background. To create a bit of interest, I added some dots with a Copic marker (RV04) and a white gel pen.

For the sentiment, I stamped of one of the sentiments from the set with Versamark Watermark ink onto a piece of anti-static treated Ripe Raspberry cardstock. I added white embossing powder before heat setting the embossing. The sentiment was then trimmed out with the second smallest die from the new Stitched Oblong STAX Die-namics. 

I adhered the roller skate and sentiment to the panel with some foam tape. I added some highlights with a white gel pen. Finally, I adhered the panel to a piece of Summer Splash cardstock before adhering it to a white cardbase (4.25" x 5.5").


The MFT Stamps December Release is now available. Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more info and inspirations. 

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Have a wonderful day!

Hanh

Comments