MFT Stamps December Release Spotlight: YUZU Micest Friend

 

Hello, Crafty Friends! Today we are Spotlighting the new YUZU Micest Friend set. Oh I am just in love with this adorable set.

Sending Happy Birthday Wishes to My Micest Friend! I have a fun mini slimline birthday boxcard to share with you today featuring these super cute mice friends. I know that I would be deathly afraid of seeing a mouse in real life but I just can't get enough of these adorable mice stamps!

I stamped the images from the YUZU Micest Friend set onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored the images with Copic markers and accented with gel pens. I used the coordinating YUZU Micest Friend Die-namics to cut them out.

COPIC COLORS:
Mice: E000/50/51/53/33, R000/30, T5
White: C00/1/3
Yellow: Y13/15
Red: R22/24/29
Blue: B000/00/02


White and Gravel Gray Cardstock were used to cut out all of the necessary parts of the Mini Slimline Outside the Box Die-namics. Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide inks was used to ink blend a little color to the background panel. 

For the sentiment, I stamped one of the sentiments from the stamp set with MFT Extreme Black ink onto a piece of white cardstock and diecut with one of the dies from the boxcard set.

I assembled the parts of the boxcard with liquid adhesive. I decorated the boxcard as shown in picture by attaching letters and colored images onto the boxcard shelves.


The MFT Stamps December Release is now available. Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more info and inspirations. 

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my boxcard. I'll be back tomorrow to share more from this amazing release. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Have a wonderful day!

Hanh

Comments