MFT Stamps December Release Spotlight: Soda Pop, Bottle Cap & Bottle Cap Alphabet

 

Hello, Crafty Friends! Today we are Spotlighting the new collection of Soda Pop and Longneck Bottle themed products. They are so much fun to mix and match.

You Make My Heart POP! I have a sweet card to share with you today featuring a few of these fun soda pop elements. I have paired them up with the adorable bear and penguin from the YUZU North Pole Pals set.

I stamped the images from the YUZU North Pole Pals set onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I also diecut a bottle out of the same cardstock with the Soda Pop Die-namics. I colored the images with Copic markers and accented with gel pens. I used the coordinating YUZU North Pole Pals Die-namics to cut them out.

COPIC COLORS:
Polar Bears: YR30 E50/51, R000/30
Penguins: T3/5/7, W00, Y38, R30
Red: R22/24/29
Shadow: BG0000
Soda Bottle: R24 E08/19/29, BG0000/10


For the background, I took a piece of Sno Cone cardstock (4" x 5.25") and inked up a snowy background with the Heavy Snowfall Stencil and some Hero Arts Hero Hues Unicorn Pigment ink. . I took a piece of white cardstock and trimmed it with one of the dies from the Sand and Surf Die-namics to make a snow bank. 

For the sentiment, I masked off and did a partial stamping of one of the sentiments from the Soda Pop stamp set onto a piece of white cardstock with MFT Extreme Black ink. The sentiment was then trimmed out with one of the dies from the Blueprints 27 Die-namics. Then I diecut the parts of the Bottle Caps, Bottle Cap Alphabet Die-namics as well as the cap to the Soda Pop bottle out of white, Red Hot and Silver Shine cardstock. I assembled the bottle caps with liquid adhesive. 


For the label on the bottle, I stamped of one of the sentiments from the Soda Pop stamp set with Versamark Watermark ink onto a piece of anti-static treated Red Hot cardstock. I added white embossing powder before heat setting the embossing. The sentiment was then trimmed out with one of the dies from the Soda Pop Die-namics set.

I adhered the snow bank panel to the Sno Cone panel before adhering it to a piece of white cardstock (4.25" x 5.5"). I adhered the sentiment strip, bottle caps and colored images to the panel with foam tape for a bit of dimension and interest. Finally, I adhered the panel to a piece of Red Hot cardstock before adhering it to a white card base (4.25" x 5.5").


The MFT Stamps December Release is now available. Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more info and inspirations. 

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. I'll be back tomorrow to share more from this amazing release. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Have a wonderful day!

Hanh

Comments