Purple Onion Designs: Chilliezgraphy Tofu & Friends Christmas Carol

 


Hello, Crafty Friends! I have another card to share with you from the Purple Onion Designs' new 2023 winter holiday collection. The Tofu and Friends collection is beautifully illustrated by  Chilliezgraphy and consists of 11 adorable holiday and winter stamps.

There's an awesome Holiday Sale going on at Purple Onion Designs right now with 25% OFF rubber stamps (some exclusions apply). Be sure to visit Purple Onion Designs for more info and inspirations from the amazing Design Team. 

We Wish You a Merry Christmas! Today, I have a very clean and simple Christmas card to share with you. I'm a huge fan of clean and simple cards. The delicious white space just makes my heart soar! Don't get me wrong, I love full scene cards and am envious of all of those amazing cardmakers that can fill the entire panel so beautifully. But sometimes, I think certain images just deserve their own space and the entire attention. That was the case for this absolutely adorable stamp called Tofu & Friends Christmas Carol. There is so much cuteness going on that I didn't want any distraction from my background.


I stamped the image onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock (4.25" x 5.5") with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored the image with Copic markers and added some highlights with a white gel pen.

COPIC COLORS:
Bunny: E50/51/53, W00/0/1, R000/30/20
Cat: C00/0/1, R000/30, W5/7
Bear: E50/51/53/33/37, R000/30, W5/7
Dog: E40/41/42/43, R000/30, W5/7
Bird: E50/51/53, E33, R30
Lamppost: T1/3/5/7, Y000/00/21, BG70
Red: 22/24/27/29
Green: YG01/03/17
Snow/Shadow: BV20/23 B0000


I stamped one of the coordinating sentiments from the Holiday Time Sentiment Set directly onto the panel. I wanted to keep the card clean and simple and adhered the panel to a white card base (4.25" x 5.5"). 



The Purple Onion Designs Holiday Sale going on right now with 25% OFF rubber stamps (some exclusions apply). Be sure to visit Purple Onion Designs for more info and inspirations from the amazing Design Team. 

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. I'll be back to share more from this amazing release. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Have a wonderful and crafty day!

Hanh

Comments