Purple Onion Designs: Stacey Yacula Fraser and Fir

 


Hello, Crafty Friends! I have another Christmas card to share with you featuring the adorable Fraser and Fir from the recently released Purple Onion Designs 2023 winter  “The Merriest Little City” collection by Stacey Yacula.

Happy Holidays From Our Home to Yours! I have paired up the super cute bears with the beautiful Holiday Brownstone background stamp.  Aren't these critters just the cutest?


I stamped the Fraser and Fir image onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock (5" x 7") with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Next, I stamped the Holiday Brownstone background image onto another panel with Memento London Fog ink. I colored the images with Copic markers. I fussy cut the bears and tree out.

COPIC COLORS:
Bears: E50/51/53/33, R000/30
Scarves/Mittens: R22/24/29
Tree: YG01/03/17/67, E23/25
Background: C00/0/1/3, C3, Y0000/000/21, W00/0/1/3


For the background, I trimmed the panel with the largest die from the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 2 Die-namics. I adhered the panel to a piece of red cardstock (4.25" x 5.5") with liquid adhesive.

For the sentiment, I stamped of one of the sentiments from the Merriest City Sentiment Set with Versamark Watermark ink onto a piece of anti-static treated black cardstock. I added white embossing powder before heat setting the embossing. The sentiment was then trimmed out with one of the dies from the MFT Blueprints 27 Die-namics

I adhered the colored image and sentiment strip to the panel with some foam tape for a bit of dimension and interest. Finally, I adhered the panel to a white cardbase (4.25" x 5.5").



Be sure to visit Purple Onion Designs for more info and inspirations from the amazing Design Team.

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Have a wonderful and crafty day!

Hanh

Comments