MFT Stamps Flower Fusion Card Kit Preview: Sketchy Bloom, Essential Hello & Essential Messages

 

Hello Crafty Friends! There is a beautiful MFT Stamps Flower Fusion Card Kit on its way! This awesome kit has all the elements to create a variety of floral cards for so many different occasions. The Card Kit will arrive tomorrow, Tuesday, January 16 at 10:00 am EST!


Included in the Flower Fusion Card Kit:
Essential Messages Stamp Set
Essential Hello Die-namics
Flower Fusion Stencil Set (5 piece Layering stencils)
Smart Mask - High/Low Strip
Smart Mask - Center Strip
Card Stock: Cotton Candy, Poppin' Pink, Orange Zest, Lemon Drop, Sour Apple, Jalapeño Popper, Summer Splash, Caribbean Sea, Grapesicle, Grape Jelly, Porcelain White and Black Licorice
There are also three products are available separately:
Sketchy Blooms stamp set
Stitched Diamond STAX
Cascading Diamonds Background

This kit is truly unique in that it features Layering Stencils and Smart Masks. 

The LAYERING STENCILS are numbered in the lower right corner, but also feature etching of the biggest flowers on subsequent stencils 2-4 for easier placement.
The SMART MASKS are intended to be layered under the floral stencils. The masking leaves an open strip for stamping a greeting from Essential Messages.


Hello! Sending Hugs! Today I have a sweet floral card that I created with this awesome card kit to share with you. I am a huge fan of alphabet and word dies. I immediately fell in love with this beautiful Essential Hello die. The font is just gorgeous! And it comes with a coordinating shadow die! I am secretly hoping that MFT will come out with more dies in this style. 

I used the largest die from the Postage Stamp STAX Die-namics to diecut a stamp out of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock. I used some tape to mask off the edges of the stamp. I stamped the images from the Sketchy Blooms stamp set onto the stamp with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored the images with Copic markers. 

COPIC COLORS
Pink Flowers: RV000/00/10/21/23/25
Yellow Flowers: Y11/13/08/19, Y38
Greens: YG21/03/25
Pink Background: RV0000/000


I used the Essential Hello Die-namics to diecut the Hello word 4 times out of white and the shadow once out of vellum. I layered and adhered the letters with liquid adhesive before adhering it to the shadow vellum. 

For the sub sentiment  I stamped one of the sentiments from the Essential Messages Stamp set directly onto the panel with MFT Extreme Black ink. 

I adhered the Hello to the postage stamp by strategically placing liquid adhesive only behind the letters. I adhered a piece of craft foam to the back of the postage stamp before adhering to a piece of Kraft cardstock. Finally, I adhered the panel to a white cardbase (4.25" x 5.5").


The Flower Fusion Card Kit will arrive tomorrow Tuesday, January 16 at 10:00 am EST. Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more card kit inspirations!

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. I'll be back tomorrow to share more creations from this fun card kit. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Have a wonderful day!

Hanh

Comments