MFT Stamps Flower Fusion Card Kit

 

Hello Crafty Friends! The new MFT Flower Fusion Card Kit is now available! Be sure to head over to the MFT Shop and blog to check out the new products and for more inspirations! 


Hello! Sending Happy Thoughts! I have one more floral card that I created with this awesome card kit to share with you today. I played with the Flower Fusion Stencil Set to create a floral background for this beautiful sentiment. This stencil set is awesome! It's a set of layering stencils so there's no need to mask off parts of the stencil while you're working on a different area or color. There are also Smart Masks in this kit to easily mask off a strip for the sentiments. 

I took a piece of white cardstock (4.25" x 5.5") and used the Smart Mask - High/Low Strip to block out a strip on the lower half of my panel. I worked my way through the series of 5 layering stencils in the Flower Fusion Stencil Set to create the floral background. I love that the stencils were numbered so that you knew exactly which one to use next. I used Spun Sugar, Kitsch Flamingo, Picked Raspberry, Twisted Citron, Shaded Lilac and Dusty Concord Distress Oxide inks for this project. 


Once the ink was dried, I stamped one of the sentiments from the Essential Messages Stamp set directly onto the panel with MFT Extreme Black ink. Next, trimmed the panel with the largest die from the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 2 Die-namics

I used the Essential Hello Die-namics to diecut the Hello word 3 times out of Grape Jelly cardstock and the shadow once out of vellum. I layered and adhered the letters with liquid adhesive before adhering it to the shadow vellum. 

I adhered the Hello to the inked panel by strategically placing liquid adhesive only behind the letters. I adhered the panel to a piece of Grape Jelly cardstock. I used a white gel pen to add highlights to the letters and flowers. Finally, I adhered the panel to a white cardbase (4.25" x 5.5").


The Flower Fusion Card Kit is now available. Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more card kit inspirations!

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Have a wonderful day!

Hanh

Comments