MFT Stamps Jenoblade Release Preview: Sending Squeezes

 

Hello, Crafty Friends! Guess what? There's a Jenoblade Release arriving tomorrow, January 30 at 10:00 am EST! This release has a total of FIVE new stamp sets with coordinating dies as well as an interactive die! And as usual, they are all ADORABLE! Jenoblade did an amazing job illustrating them. Are you collecting these Jenoblade sets? I am completely in love and addicted to them!



Sending Hugs! I am SO excited to share a circle card with you featuring the new Jenoblade Sending Squeezes set from this amazing release. This set contains the sweetest pairing and grouping of critters. I wanted to color and include all of them on this card but ended up choosing the largest image since there is only so much space on one card! Aren't the critters just the cutest?!


I stamped the large image from the JB Sending Squeezes and some butterfly images from the previously released JB Hang Out and Celebrate stamp sets onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored the images with Copic markers and accented with gel pens. I used the coordinating dies from the JB Sending Squeezes Stamps & Dies Duo and the JB Hang Out and Celebrate Die-namics to cut out the images.

COPIC COLORS
Squirrel: E50/51/53/33/35, R30
Hippo: W00/0/1/3, R000/30
Fox: YR20/21 Y17/38 YR16/27, W0, R30
Dog: E50/51/53/33, R30
Mouse: C00/0/1, R30
Bear: E000/50/51/53/33, R30
Sloth: E50/51/53/55/57/59, R30
Elephant: C00/0/1/3, R000/30
Turtle: G40/43/44, E41/42/43
Giraffe: YR20/21/24/27, YR24/27 E39 (spots), YR30/20, R30
Skunk: T3/5/7, T0, R000/30
Butterflies: RV00/02


I used the A2 Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics to diecut four circles. With the second largest circle (5"), I diecut two out of white and one out of Summer Splash cardstock. The third largest circle (4.5") was used to diecut the white card front.

I used tape to mask off masked the bottom part of the smaller white circle. Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide ink was used to ink blend just a hint of color to the background. I added some dots with a Copic marker (BG11) and a white gel pen for some interest.

I diecut two sets of the necessary letters from the Essential Alphabet Die-namics out of white and Summer Splash cardstock. I layered and adhered the letters with liquid adhesive. I added highlights with a white gel pen.

I stamped the "Sending" part of one of the sentiments from the set with Extreme Black ink onto the smaller White circle. I adhered all of the colored images and letters onto the smaller circle with liquid adhesive. 

I took one of the larger White circle and scored a line half inch from the edge. I placed a strong double-sided tape to the small segment and adhered it to the back of the other larger white circle to create a card base. Finally, I adhered the card front to the cardbase. 


This Jenoblade release will arrive tomorrow, January 30 at 10:00 am EST. Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more product info and inspirations. 

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. I will be back tomorrow with another inspiration from this amazing Jenoblade Release. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Have a wonderful and crafty day!

Hanh

Comments