MFT Stamps Jenoblade Release: Tea Party Pals

 

Hello, Crafty Friends! The Jenoblade Release is now available! I am so in love with these absolutely ADORABLE illustrations by Jenoblade! Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more product info and inspirations. 


It's Your Birthday Let's Par-Tea! I have a sweet birthday card to share with you today featuring the super cute images from the new Jenoblade Tea Party Pals set. This is a large set with so many adorable tea party elements. How sweet are these images, right?! 


I stamped the images from the JB Tea Party Pals and some butterfly images from the previously released JB Hang Out and Celebrate stamp sets onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored the images with Copic markers and accented with gel pens. I used the coordinating dies from the JB Tea Party Pals Stamps & Dies Duo and the JB Hang Out and Celebrate Die-namics to cut them out.

COPIC COLORS:
Cat: YR30/20/21/24, YR24/27, RV00/10
Bunny: W00/0/1/3, RV00/10
Dog: E50/51/53/55, RV00/10
Pink: RV000/00/10/21/13
Teal: G000 BG10/11/13
Green: YG01/03
Butterflies: RV00/10/13, G000 BG10/13


For the background, I took a piece of white card stock (4.25" x 5.5") and lightly ink blended a background with the Spun Sugar, Kitsch Flamingo and Twisted Citron Distress Oxide inks. I trimmed it with the second largest die from the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 2 Die-namicsI added some dots with a Copic marker (YG01) and a white gel pen for some interest.

For the sentiment, I stamped one of the sentiments from the set directly onto the panel with MFT Extreme Black ink. 

I took a piece of white cardstock and trimmed it with the scallop die from the MFT Blueprints 27 Die-namics. I layered it behind the inked panel for a bit of interest.

I adhered the colored images to the panel with liquid adhesive and foam tape for dimension and interest. Finally, I adhered the panel to a piece of Summer Splash cardstock before adhering to a white cardbase (4.25" x 5.5"). 


Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more product info and inspirations. 

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Have an amazing and crafty day!

Hanh

Comments