Purple Onion Designs Tofu & Friends Love & Joy Collection: Micey Smooches

 

Hello, Crafty Friends! I am so excited that there's a new Purple Onion Designs Tofu & Friends Love & Joy Stamp Collection being released today. This absolutely adorable collection, beautifully illustrated by Chilliezgraphy by Pei, consists of 7 stamps that are just perfect to create Valentine's and St. Patrick's Day cards. There are also 2 coordinating sentiments sets to match.

For a limited time, there is a specially priced bundle with all 7 stamps and both sentiment stamp sets available at 20% off!

Be sure to visit Purple Onion Designs for more info and inspirations.


Happy Valentine's Day! Today, I have a sweet Valentine's Day card to share with you featuring one of my favorite images from this collection Micey Smooches. It is an absolutely adorable mice couple sharing a tender moment. I can see myself using this versatile image for so many other occasions: birthday, engagement, wedding, anniversary cards to name a few. 


I stamped the image onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored the image with Copic markers and accented with gel pens. I fussy cut out the image. 

COPIC COLORS:
Mice: E50/51/53/33, R000/30, W5/7
Pink: RV10/21/13/14/29
Gray/Black: T0/1/3/5/7
White: C1


For the background, I took a piece of white cardstock and trimmed it with the scallop die from the MFT Blueprints 27 Die-namics. I used tape to mask off the scalloped edges and bottom portion of the panel. Spun Sugar and Kitsch Flamingo Distress Oxide inks were used to ink blend just a hint of color to the background. I added some dots with a Copic marker (RV13) and a white gel pen for some interest. I adhered the panel to a piece of pink cardstock (4.25" x 5.5") with liquid adhesive.

For the sentiment, I stamped of one of the sentiments from the Love Sentiment Set with Versamark Watermark ink onto a piece of anti-static treated pink cardstock. I added white embossing powder before heat setting the embossing. The sentiment was then trimmed out with one of the dies from the MFT Blueprints 27 Die-namics

I adhered the colored image and sentiment strip to the panel with liquid adhesive. Finally, I adhered the panel to a white cardbase (4.25" x 5.5").



The Tofu & Friends Love & Joy Collection is now available. Be sure to visit Purple Onion Designs for more info and inspirations.

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. I'll be back to share more from this amazing release. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Have a wonderful and crafty day!

Hanh

Comments