Purple Onion Designs: Tofu & Friends Love & Joy Collection Mr. Corgi & Balloons and Tofu the Cupid

 


Hello, Crafty Friends! I am back with two more inspirations from the new Purple Onion Designs Tofu & Friends Love & Joy Stamp Collection. Have you seen this absolutely adorable collection? It is beautifully illustrated by Chilliezgraphy by Pei.

For a limited time, there is a specially priced bundle with all 7 stamps and both sentiment stamp sets from the collection available at 20% off! This special price is only good until Wednesday, January 24, 2024 so be sure to grab yours!

Be sure to visit Purple Onion Designs for more info and inspirations.


Sending a Big Hug! For my first card, I have this sweet card to share with you featuring the adorable Mr. Corgi & Balloons image. Isn't he the sweetest thing?! 

I stamped the image onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored the image with Copic markers and accented with gel pens. I fussy cut out the image. 


COPIC COLORS:
Dog: W00/0/1/3, W5/7/9, R000/30 
Pink: RV0000/00/10/21/23/25/29


For the background, I took a piece of white cardstock and trimmed it with the scallop die from the MFT Blueprints 27 Die-namics. I used tape to mask off the scalloped edges of the panel. created a cloudy background with the MFT Mini Cloud Edges stencil and some Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide


For the sentiment, I stamped of one of the sentiments from the Love Sentiment Set directly onto the panel. 


I adhered a piece of craft foam to the back of the scalloped panel before adhering it to a piece of pink cardstock and then a white card base (4.25" x 5.5"). I finished the card by adhering a few heart embellishments from my stash. 


Love is in the Air! My second card features another cutie from the collection called Tofu the Cupid. I adore all of the sweet images from this collection.

I stamped the image onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored the image with Copic markers and accented with gel pens. I fussy cut out the image. 


COPIC COLORS:
Cat: YR30/20/21/24, E57, R000/30 
White: C00/0/1/3
Red: R22/24/29/39
Pink: RV02/04


For the background, I took a piece of white cardstock and created a cloudy background with the MFT Mini Cloud Edges stencil and some Spun Sugar and Kitsch Flamingo Distress Oxide inks. I trimmed the panel down to a 3.75" x 5" panel.


For the sentiment, I stamped of one of the sentiments from the Love Sentiment Set directly onto the panel. 


I adhered the cloudy panel to piece of white cardstock before adhering it to a piece of red cardstock and then a white card base (4.25" x 5.5"). I finished the card by adhering a few heart embellishments from my stash. 


The Tofu & Friends Love & Joy Collection is now available. Be sure to visit Purple Onion Designs for more info and inspirations.

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my cards. I'll be back to share more from this amazing release. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Have a wonderful and crafty day!

Hanh

Comments