Purple Onion Designs: Tofu & Friends Love & Joy Collection: Love, Brownie Bear

 

Hello, Crafty Friends! I am back with another inspiration from the new Purple Onion Designs Tofu & Friends Love & Joy Stamp Collection that was just released yesterday. Have you seen this absolutely adorable collection? It is beautifully illustrated by Chilliezgraphy by Pei and consists of 7 stamps that are just perfect to create Valentine's and St. Patrick's Day cards. There are also 2 coordinating sentiments sets to match.

For a limited time, there is a specially priced bundle with all 7 stamps and both sentiment stamp sets available at 20% off! This special price is only good until Wednesday, January 24, 2024 so be sure to grab yours!

Be sure to visit Purple Onion Designs for more info and inspirations.


Bee Mine! Today, I have a sweet Valentine's Day card to share with you featuring the adorable Love, Brownie Bear image. Isn't he the sweetest thing?! 

I stamped the image onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored the image with Copic markers and accented with gel pens. I fussy cut out the image. 


COPIC COLORS:
Bear: E50/51/53/33, R000/30, E57/49
Bee Outfit: Y11/13/08/19, T1/3/5/7, BG000/10, T5/7, R22/24
Hearts/Box: RV10/21, R222/24/29


For the background, I took a piece of white cardstock and trimmed it with the larger scallop die from the Trinity Stamps Scalloped Card Panels and Banners Slimline Die Set. I used tape to mask off the scalloped edges of the panel. Spun Sugar, Kitsch Flamingo and Twisted Citron Distress Oxide inks were used to ink blend just a hint of color to the background.

I diecut the necessary letters out of red cardstock using the MFT Impact Alphabet Die-namics. I added some highlights with a white gel pen. 

I adhered the letters and colored image to the scalloped panel with liquid adhesive before adhering the panel to a white cardbase. 


The Tofu & Friends Love & Joy Collection is now available. Be sure to visit Purple Onion Designs for more info and inspirations.

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. I'll be back to share more from this amazing release. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Have a wonderful and crafty day!

Hanh

Comments