MFT Stamps February Release Countdown: Jenoblade Monkey Around


Hello, Crafty Friends! Welcome to the first day of the MFT February Release Countdown! And I am super excited to share a sneak peek with you from this amazing release. The February Release will be available on Tuesday, February 27 at 10:00 am EST.


Birthdays Are the Best Reason to Monkey Around! I have a fun birthday card to share with you today featuring these absolutely ADORABLE monkeys from the new Jenoblade Monkey Around set. Jenoblade did it again. These monkeys are just the cutest! 

I stamped the images from the JB Monkey Around and  some branches (while masking off the beehive) from the YUZU Sweet Honey Bear stamp sets onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored the images with Copic markers and accented with gel pens. I used the coordinating JB Monkey Around Stamps & Dies Duo and YUZU Sweet Honey Bear Die-namics dies to cut them out. 



COPIC COLORS
Monkeys: E53/34/33/37, E000/00/21/11/93
Branches: E23/25/29, YG01/03
Bananas: Y13/15/19
Pink: RV10/13/14
White: C00/1


For the background, I took a piece of white card stock (4.25" x 5.5") and created a cloudy background with the Cloud stencil and some Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide ink. I trimmed it with the largest die from the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 2 Die-namics.  On a second piece of cardstock, I ink blended some Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide ink. I trimmed the upper end with one of the dies from the Grassy Edges Die-namics and the lower end with the same A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX die. I adhered the two layers together with liquid adhesive.

For the sentiment, I stamped of one of the sentiments from the set with MFT Extreme Black ink onto a piece of white cardstock. The sentiment was then trimmed out with one of the dies from the Blueprints 24 Die-namics.

I adhered the sentiment strip and the colored image to the panel with liquid adhesive and some with foam tape for dimension and interest. Finally, I adhered the panel to a piece of Poppin' Pink cardstock before adhering to a white cardbase (4.25" x 5.5"). 



The February Release will be available on Tuesday, February 27 at 10:00 am EST. Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more info and inspirations. 

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. I'll be back tomorrow to share more from this absolutely amazing release. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Have a wonderful and crafty day!

Hanh

Comments