MFT Stamps February Release Countdown: Happiness Comes in Very Small Packages


Hello, Crafty Friends! There's only 2 more days until the MFT February Release! And I am super excited to share another sneak peek with you from this amazing release. The February Release will be available on Tuesday, February 27 at 10:00 am EST.


Happiness Comes in Very Small Packages! I have sweet baby card to share with you today featuring these absolutely ADORABLE images from the new Happiness Comes in Very Small Packages set. I was in need of a baby card for a friend's upcoming baby shower. And this set couldn't have been more perfect for my card. I love that it's neutral enough to be used for a baby boy or girl. 


I stamped the images from the Happiness Comes in Very Small Packages stamp set onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored the images with Copic markers and accented with gel pens. I used the coordinating Happiness Comes in Very Small Packages Stamps & Dies Duo dies to cut out the colored images and some white stars. 

COPIC COLORS
Bunnies: E40/41/42/43, E40, R30, R000/30
Balloons: BG70 B91/93/95
Clouds: B91/93
 


For the background, I took a piece of white cardstock and trimmed it with the scallop die from the MFT Blueprints 27 Die-namicsI lightly ink blended a hint of color to the background with the MFT Lazy Day Premium ink

For the sentiment, I stamped one of the sentiments from the set directly onto the panel with MFT Extreme Black ink. 

I adhered the colored images and stars to the panel with liquid adhesive and foam tape for dimension and interest. Finally, I adhered the panel to a piece of Lazy Day cardstock before adhering to a white cardbase (4.25" x 5.5"). 


The February Release will be available on Tuesday, February 27 at 10:00 am EST. Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more info and inspirations. 

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. I'll be back tomorrow to share more from this absolutely amazing release. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Have a wonderful and crafty day!

Hanh

Comments