MFT Stamps February Release Countdown: Stacey Yacula Greatest Present

 

Hello, Crafty Friends! It's the final day of the MFT February Release Countdown! I am back to share one last sneak peek with you from this amazing release. The February Release will be available tomorrow Tuesday, February 27 at 10:00 am EST.


I have sweet birthday card to share with you today featuring these absolutely beatiful images from the new Stacey Yacula Greatest Present set. I love all of the adorable birthday-themed images in this set!


I stamped the images from the SY Greatest Present stamp set onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored the images with Copic markers and accented with gel pens. I used the coordinating SY Greatest Present Stamps & Dies Duo dies to cut them out. 


COPIC COLORS
Fox: YR20/21/24/27, W00/0/1/3, R000/30
Bunny: E50/51/53/33, W00/0/1/3, R000/30
Birds: B000/00/02/05, W00/0, R30, Y38
Pink: R000/10/13
Yellow: Y11/13/15
Lt Blue: B000/00/02
Red: R22/24/29
Green: YG01/03


For the background, I took a piece of white card stock (4.25" x 5.5") and created a cloudy background with the Cloud stencil and some Spun Sugar Distress Oxide ink. I trimmed it with the largest die from the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 2 Die-namics.  On a second piece of cardstock, I ink blended some Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide ink. I trimmed the upper end with one of the dies from the Grassy Edges Die-namics and the lower end with the same A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX die. I adhered the two layers together with liquid adhesive.

For the sentiment, I stamped of one of the sentiments from the set with MFT Extreme Black ink directly onto the panel. 

I adhered the colored image to the panel with liquid adhesive. Finally, I adhered the panel to a white cardbase (4.25" x 5.5"). 


The February Release will be available tomorrow, Tuesday, February 27 at 10:00 am EST. Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more info and inspirations. 

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. I'll be back tomorrow to share more from this absolutely amazing release. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Have a wonderful and crafty day!

Hanh

Comments