MFT Stamps February Release Countdown: Jenoblade Birthday Bites & Essential Happy Birthday Die-namics


Hello, Crafty Friends! It's day 2 of the MFT February Release Countdown! I back to share a sneak peek with you from this amazing release. The February Release will be available on Tuesday, February 27 at 10:00 am EST. 


I have sweet birthday card to share with you today featuring these absolutely ADORABLE images from the new Jenoblade Birthday Bites set. I love all of the fun and yummy images in this set! I’ve paired them up with the beautiful new Essential Happy Birthday Die-namics! I know that I’ll be using this die over and over again! 


I stamped the images from the JB Birthday Bites stamp set onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored the images with Copic markers and accented with gel pens. I used the coordinating JB Birthday Bites Stamps & Dies Duo dies to cut them out. 

COPIC COLORS
Squirrel: E51/53/33/37, R20
Fork: C00/0/1/3
Dog: E51/53/33, E50, R22
Cake: E51/53
Fruits: R22/24/29, YG01/03, Y35/17, R22/24/27/29, YG00/03
Lt Pink: RV000/10/13
Med Pink: RV10/13
Dk Pink: RV14
Shadow: T0/1


For the sentiment, I am so ecstatic that there's a new Happy Birthday die! The new Essential Happy Birthday Die-namics is similar in style to the recently released Essential Hello Die-namics (which I also love!) and is absolutely beautiful! 

I didn't have a matching pink cardstock and was being picky. So I made my own pink cardstock by coloring a piece of white cardstock with my Copic marker RV10. I used the Essential Happy Birthday Die-namics to diecut the Hello word out of white cardstock and the shadow out of my custom colored pink cardstock. I adhered the letters with liquid adhesive to the shadow layer.

I wanted to keep my card design clean and simple so as to give all of the attention to yummy images. I adhered the sentiment and my colored images to a white card base (4.25" x 5.5") with a combo of liquid adhesive and foam tape to give it a subtle bit of dimension and interest. I added a bit of shadow to the critters in the foreground to ground them a bit.


The February Release will be available on Tuesday, February 27 at 10:00 am EST. Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more info and inspirations. 

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. I'll be back tomorrow to share more from this absolutely amazing release. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Have a wonderful and crafty day!

Hanh

Comments