MFT Stamps February Release: YUZU You Make Moo So Happy Boxcard


Hello, Crafty Friends! WooHoo! The MFT February Release is here! This fun-filled and amazing release is now available for purchase! Be sure to visit the MFT Shop and blog for more details and inspirations. 

Happy Birthday! Today, I have a fun birthday boxcard to share with you featuring the new and absolutely adorable YUZU You Make Moo So Happy set! I just adore all of the super cute and chubby cows in this set! And I love, love, love the facial expressions that are on these little cuties! This set is so beautifully illustrated by Yan Au. 

I stamped the images from the YUZU You Make Moo So Happy set onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored the images with Copic markers and accented with gel pens. I used the coordinating YUZU You Make Moo So Happy Stamps & Dies Duo dies to cut them out.

COPIC COLORS
Cows: W00/1/3, W3/5/7, E0000/000/00 R30, E11, E000 R30, E40/41/43, W1/3/5, E31/23/25
Bandana: R24/29, T5/7
Balloon: R20/22/24/27/29
Log: E31/23/25/29
Fence: C00/0/1
Flowers: Y11/13/15/17, E31/23/25, YG01/03 
Clouds: B0000


I used white cardstock to cut out all of the necessary parts of the Outside the Box Level Up Die-namics and Outside the Box Grassy Hills Die-namics. Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide ink and the Cloud Stencil were used to ink blend the background panel. Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide inks was used to color the grassy shelves and box front and side panels.

For the sentiment, I used a piece of tape to mask off and partially stamp of one of the sentiments from the set with Versamark Watermark ink onto a piece of anti-static treated Black Licorice cardstock. I added white embossing powder before heat setting the embossing. The sentiment was then trimmed out with one of the dies from the Blueprints 27 Die-namics

I assembled the parts of the boxcard with liquid adhesive. I decorated the boxcard as shown in picture by attaching the colored images onto the boxcard shelves with liquid adhesive. A clear acetate strip was used to reinforce the cow with the balloons. I adhered the sentiment strip to the front of the fence with some foam tape for a bit of dimension and interest.


The MFT February Release is now available. Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more info and inspirations. 

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my boxcard. I'll be back tomorrow to share more from this absolutely amazing release. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Have a wonderful and crafty day!

Hanh

Comments