MFT Stamps February Vault Preview: Stitched Mini Scallop Circle & Square Dies and Jenoblade Sweet Little Peanut


Hello, Crafty Friends! There's an amazing MFT Vault Release on its way! This special release is packed with all of the basic dies! I am super excited for the return of some of these essential dies that add that perfect finished look to your cards. The February Vault Release will be available on Tuesday, February 20 at 10:00 am EST.

I have two mini cards to share with you today featuring these beautiful Stitched Mini Scallop dies in both circle and square sets. 

For my first card, I created a circle shaped birthday card featuring the Stitched Mini Scallop Circle STAX die set and this adorable elephant from the Jenoblade Sweet Little Peanut set. I paired him up with a butterfly and a sentiment from the Jenoblade Hang Out and Celebrate set.


I stamped the images from the JB Sweet Little Peanut and JB Hang Out and Celebrate stamp sets onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored the images with Copic markers and accented with gel pens. I used the coordinating JB Sweet Little Peanut Stamps & Dies Duo and the JB Hang Out and Celebrate Die-namics dies to cut them out. 

COPIC COLORS
Elephant: N0/1/2/3/5, R000/20
Pink: RV81/83/85


For the background, I took a piece of white cardstock and stamped the Never-Ending Love Background Stamp with some Spun Sugar Distress Oxide ink. Once the ink was dried, I diet it out with the second largest die of the Stitched Mini Scallop Circle STAX Die-namics die set. 

I stamped one of the sentiments from the JB Hang Out and Celebrate set directly onto the scallop circle with MFT Extreme Black ink. I adhered the colored images with liquid adhesive.


I need a larger circle die for my pink circle and cardbase. I decided to stretch my crafty supply by using the largest die from the Stitched Circle Scallop Edge Frames Die-namics to die cut two circles: one out of white and one out of Cotton Candy cardstock. I only used the negative circle inside and saved the scallop frame for a future project. 

I adhered the scallop circle to the pink circle. To create the cardbase, I scored the white circle at the 0.5" mark, applied some strong double sided tape and adhered that to the back of the pink circle. 


For my second card, I created a square shaped card featuring the Stitched Mini Scallop Square STAX die set and this pair of adorable elephant from the Jenoblade Sweet Little Peanut set. 

I stamped, colored and created the background in the same manner as the first card. This time I used the second largest of the Stitched Mini Scallop Square STAX Die-namics to diecut the scalloped square. I trimmed the 3.5" pink square and a white cardbase with a paper trimmer. 


For the sentiment, I stamped one of the sentiments from the elephant stamp set onto a piece of Cotton Candy cardstock and diecut it with one of the sentiment strips from the Blueprints 29 Die-namics set. I also die cut the circle and heart from the same die set. 


The February Vault Release will be available tomorrow Tuesday, February 20 at 10:00 am EST. Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more card kit inspirations!

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my cards. I'll be back tomorrow to share more creations from this awesome release. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Have a wonderful day!

Hanh

Comments