MFT Stamps February Vault Release: Tag Builder Blueprints 2 Die-namics & Jenoblade Books & Buddies and Tea Party Pals


Hello Crafty Friends! The MFT February Vault Release is now available! 🎉 Be sure to check out the MFT blog and shop for all of the newly released products and inspirations! 

Today I have two totally different projects to share with you featuring the Tag Builder Blueprints 2 Die-namics. Do you own any of the MFT Blueprints die sets? I have collected a few and totally love them! I love that they are packed with so many useful elements that can be used together or independently. The Tag Builder Blueprints 2 Die-namics featured in my projects today is awesome especially if you love making tags. There are 3 different style of tags and 3 different tag toppers to mix and match. 

My first project is a sweet card with a rather non-traditional use of a tag die. I love tags and have used them here to spotlight my coloring of these adorable critters from the Jenoblade Books & Buddies set.



I stamped the bear and bunny images from the JB Books & Buddies Stamp set onto a piece of masking paper and fussy cut them out to create masks for my scene. 

Next, I took two pieces of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock. On the first piece, I stamped the books image from the set with Memento London Fog ink. I stamped the image twice to stretch the entire width of my card. I used this first piece of cardstock as a guide to line up my bear and bunny stamps in my MISTI stamp positioner. Then, I stamped the bear and bunny images, in that planned position, onto my second piece of cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I adhered the masks over the images. Finally I stamped the book images, in the same manner that I did for the first piece of cardstock, over the masked bear and bunny images. I removed the masks. I used one of the tag dies from the Tag Builder Blueprints 2 Die-namics to diecut out the bear and bunny images. I colored the images with Copic markers and accented with gel pens. 



COPIC COLORS
Bear: E50/51/53/33, E33/37, R20
Bunny: C00/0/1, R000/20
Red: R22/24/27/29
Green: YG01/03/17
Yellow: Y13
Blue: B21/24/26
Brown: E34/33/35/37
Purple: V05/06
Wall: W0/1
Floor: E30


I used one of the tag topper dies from the tag set to diecut two toppers: one out of Cornflower and the other from Red Hot cardstock. I also diecut two hole reinforcements with Black Licorice cardstock. I adhered the toppers to the colored tags with liquid adhesive.

For the background, trimmed the first piece of cardstock (with the gray stamped image) with the largest die from the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 2 Die-namics. I stamped one of the sentiments from the set directly onto the panel with MFT Extreme Black ink. I adhered the panel to a piece of Black Licorice cardstock before adhering it to a white cardbase (4.25" x 5.5"). I lined up and adhered the colored tags to the card front.


My second project was a much more traditional use of the tag dies. I made some dainty tags that can be used for a present or gift bag for birthdays, bridal shower, baby shower or just a tea party. 

I stamped the images from the JB Tea Party Pals stamp set onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored the images with Copic markers and accented with gel pens. I used the coordinating JB Tea Party Pals Stamps & Dies Duo dies to cut them out. 

COPIC COLORS
Bear: E50/51/53/33, R20
White: C00/0/1
Pink: RV000/00/10/02
Teal: G000 BG10/11/13
Red: R22/24
Green: YG01/03


I used the scallop tag and topper dies from the Tag Builder Blueprints 2 Die-namics to diecut a white and pink tag, a pink topper, and two white hole reinforcement out of white and Cotton Candy cardstock. 

I partially stamped one of the images from the stamp set onto the bottom edge of the white tag with MFT Extreme Black ink. I adhered the topper and colored images onto the tags with liquid adhesive. I used some organza ribbon and twine from my stash to finish the tags.


The February Vault Release is now available. Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more inspirations!

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card and tags. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Have an amazing day!

Hanh

Comments