MFT March Release Countdown: Jenoblade Wings & Wishes

 

Hello, Crafty Friends! Welcome to the first day of the MFT March Release Countdown! We've got a fun release this month and I am excited to share a sneak peek with you from this amazing release. The March Release will be available on Tuesday, March 26 at 10:00 am EDT.


Have a Happy Day! I have a fun card to share with you today featuring these adorable air-borne gnomes from the new Jenoblade Wings & Wishes set. I love how animated these images are! I have paired them up with the new Stitched Center Strip Cover-Up Die-namics.


I stamped the images from the JB Wings & Wishes stamp set onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored the images with Copic markers and accented with gel pens. I used the coordinating JB Wings & Wishes Die-namics to cut them out. 


COPIC COLORS
Skin: E000/00/11/93
Beard: C00/1
Gloves: W0/1/3
Shoes: W3/5/7
Yellow: Y11/13/15
Purple: V000/01/12/15/17
Blue: B0000/000/00/02
Green: YG00/01/03
Dandelion: YG03


For the background, I took a piece of Bristol Smooth card stock (4.25" x 5.5") and created a cloudy background with the Cloud stencil and some Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide ink. 


Next, I used the new Stitched Center Strip Cover-Up Die-namics two diecut two frames: one out of white cardstock and one out of white craft foam. 

For the sentiment, I stamped one of the sentiments from the set directly onto the stitched frame with MFT Extreme Black ink. 

Then I layered and adhered the cardstock and craft foam frames together with liquid adhesive.


Finally, I adhered the stitched frame and the colored images onto the cloud inked panel with a combination of liquid adhesive and foam tape.


The March Release will be available on Tuesday, March 26 at 10:00 am EDT. For more ideas and inspiration, please visit the MFT Blog and the My Favorite Things YouTube channel.

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. I'll be back tomorrow to share more from this absolutely amazing release. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Have an amazing day!

Hanh

Comments