MFT Stamps Birthday Vibes Card Kit Preview

 

Hello Crafty Friends! There is a super fun MFT Stamps Birthday Vibes Card Kit on its way! This awesome kit contains all of the elements to create a variety of festive birthday cards. The Card Kit will arrive tomorrow, Tuesday, March 5 at 10:00 am EST!


The Birthday Vibes Card Kit includes: 
Best Day Ever Stamp Set
Balloon Animal Die-namics
Birthday Vibes Die-namics
Party Streamers Stencil (3 piece) Set

Cardstock: 
Poppin' Pink Card Stock
Red Hot Card Stock
Orange Zest Card Stock
Lemon Drop Card Stock
Limelight Card Stock
Summer Splash Card Stock
Cornflower Card Stock
Grape Jelly Card Stock
Porcelain White Card Stock
Black Licorice Card Stock
Silver Shine Card Stock
Heavyweight Translucent Vellum


Today I have a fun birthday shaker card to share with you featuring several elements from the Birthday Vibes Card Kit: Balloon Animal and Birthday Vibes Die-namics and the new Party Streamers Stencil set. 

First, I used the Balloon Animal Die-namics to diecut the balloon out of Red Hot cardstock. I assembled and adhered all of the pieces with liquid adhesive. I did some simple coloring with Copic markers R22 and R24 then highlighted with a white gel pen to give some dimension to the balloons. 


For the background, I took a piece of white cardstock (4" x 5.25"), the first two stencils of the Party Streamers Stencil set, and MFT Lazy Day and Cornflower inks to create the festive background. 

Once the ink was dried, I used the Birthday Vibes Die-namics to diecut the Happy Birthday sentiment into the panel. I removed all of the letters to create a window for my shaker. I adhered a piece of acetate to the back of the panel. I used the letters as guides to adhere the centers into some of the letters on the acetate. 

In order to create the shaker, I adhered foam tape around the sentiment on the back of the panel. I filled the shaker well with some little stars from my stash. I closed off the back of the shaker well by adhering a piece of Cornflower cardstock. 

I adhered the panel to a piece of Cornflower cardstock before adhering it to a white cardbase (4.25" x 5.5").  Finally I adhered the balloon animal to the front panel with some foam tape for dimension.


The Birthday Vibes Card Kit will arrive tomorrow  Tuesday, March 5 at 10:00 am EST. Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more sneak peek inspirations!

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. I'll be back tomorrow to share another card I made with this Kit. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Have an amazing day! 

Hanh

Comments