MFT Stamps Birthday Vibes Card Kit

 

Hello Crafty Friends! The new MFT Birthday Vibes Card Kit is now available! Be sure to head over to the MFT Shop and blog to check out the new products and for more inspirations! 


Have a Poppin' Birthday! I have a clean and simple slimline birthday card to share with you today featuring the Balloon Animal Die-namics and the Best Day Ever Stamp set from the Birthday Vibes Card Kit. I love these fun balloon animals and thought a rainbow of them would be a festive way to wish someone a wonderful birthday. 

I used the Balloon Animal Die-namics to diecut the balloons out of Poppin' Pink, Orange Zest, Lemon Drop, Limelight and Summer Splash cardstock. I assembled and adhered all of the pieces with liquid adhesive. I did some simple coloring with Copic markers (RV04/09, YR04/07, Y08, YG01, BG23) then highlighted with a white gel pen to give some dimension to the balloons. 

I stamped one of the sentiments from the Best Day Ever Stamp set directly onto a piece of white cardstock (3.75" x 8.5") with MFT Extreme Black ink. 

I adhered the balloon animals onto the panel -- the back ones with liquid adhesive and the two front ones with foam tape for a bit of dimension. I wanted to add a bit of color to the background but didn't want to take too much away from the balloons so I added small dots to the background with the same Copic markers that I used to color the cardstock.

Finally, I adhered the panel to a white card base (3.75" x 8.5").


The Birthday Vibes Card Kit is now available. Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more info and inspirations!

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card.  Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Have a wonderful day! 

Hanh

Comments