MFT Stamps March Release Countdown: Pure Innocence Bundle of Love

 

Hello, Crafty Friends! Welcome to Day 2 of the MFT March Release Countdown! Oh what a fun release this is! I am back with another sneak peek to share with you from this amazing release. The March Release will be available on Tuesday, March 26 at 10:00 am EDT.



Today, we are revealing some exciting new products! First, we have FOUR adorable Pure Innocence sets to add to the MFT shop! They are just the sweetest images! And we also have TWO beautiful new STAX die sets arriving: Stitched Eyelet Lace Rectangle and Stitched Eyelet Lace Circle. The perfect addition to our collection of die sets!

Sending a Bundle of Love! I have a sweet and simple card to share with you today featuring the adorable image from the new Pure Innocence Bundle of Love set. I have paired her up with the new Stitched Eyelet Lace Rectangle Die-namics.


I stamped the image from the PI Bundle of Love stamp set onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored the images with Copic markers and accented with gel pens. I used the coordinating PI Bundle of Love Die-namics to cut them out. 

COPIC COLORS
Skin: E000/00/11/93
Hair: E31/33/35/37/39
Dress/Shoes: RV10/13/14, C1
Flowers: Y11/13, V12, YG01/03/17


For the background, I used the second largest die from the new Stitched Eyelet Lace Rectangle STAX Die-namics to diecut a panel out of Bristol Smooth White cardstock. I used tape to mask off masked the bottom part of the panel. Spun Sugar and Kitsch Flamingo Distress Oxide inks were used to ink blend just a hint of color to the background. I added some dots with a Copic marker (RV13) and a white gel pen for some interest.

I adhered a piece of craft foam behind this panel before adhering it to a piece of patterned paper from the Holiday Plaid Paper Pad and a white card base (4.25" x 5.5"). I adhered the colored image to the front of the panel with foam tape.


The March Release will be available on Tuesday, March 26 at 10:00 am EDT. For more ideas and inspiration, please visit the MFT Blog and the My Favorite Things YouTube channel.

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. I'll be back tomorrow to share more from this absolutely amazing release. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Have a wonderful day!

Hanh

Comments