MFT Stamps March Release Countdown: You Bring Sunshine

 

Hello, Crafty Friends! I'm sharing another sneak peek from the MFT March Release Countdown! This is such an amazing release! So many adorable stamp sets and beautiful dies! Guess what? The March Release will be available tomorrow, Tuesday, March 26 at 10:00 am EDT.



Hello Friend! I have a fun and sweet card to share with you today featuring these super adorable critters from the new You Bring Sunshine set. Aren't these images just the cutest?! 

I stamped the images from the You Bring Sunshine stamp set onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored the images with Copic markers and accented with gel pens. I used the coordinating You Bring Sunshine Die-namics dies to cut out the images.

COPIC COLORS
Bunny 1: E50/51/53, RV000/10
Bunny 2: C00/0/1, RV000/10
Bear: E50/51/53/33, RV000/10, E33
Birds: Y13/15, RV10
Pink: RV10/11/13/14
Teal: BG10/11/15/49
White: C00/1
Rock: E31/34


For the background, I took a piece of white cardstock and trimmed it with the fourth smallest dies from the A2 Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics. I used this panel as a guide to ink up the background.

I used a piece of Bristol Smooth cardstock (4.25" x 5.5") and some Spun Sugar, Kitsch Flamingo, Antique Linen and Tea Dye Distress Oxide inks to ink blend a subtle background. 


For the sentiment, I stamped the words Hello and Friend from the new Jenoblade You Rescued Me stamp set onto a piece of Lemon Drop cardstock with MFT Extreme Black ink. I trimmed it out with one of the dies from the Blueprints 27 Die-namics set.

I adhered the window panel, colored images and sentiment strip to the inked panel with foam tape. I adhered the panel to a white cardbase (4.25" x 5.5"). I finished the card with a few sparkling clear sequins.


The March Release will be available tomorrow, Tuesday, March 26 at 10:00 am EDT. For more ideas and inspiration, please visit the MFT Blog and the My Favorite Things YouTube channel.

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. I'll be back tomorrow to share more from this absolutely amazing release. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Have an amazing day!

Hanh

Comments