MFT Stamps March Release Countdown: Stacey Yacula Beauty of Spring

 

Hello, Crafty Friends! There's only 2 days left until the MFT March Release! I am back to share another sneak peek with you from this amazing release. The March Release will be available on Tuesday, March 26 at 10:00 am EDT.


You Make Life Beautiful! I have a sweet Spring card to share with you today featuring the sweetest images from the new Stacey Yacula Beauty of Spring set. I have paired them up with the new Stitched High/Low Strip Cover-Up Die-namics.


I stamped the images from the SY Beauty of Spring stamp set onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored the images with Copic markers and accented with gel pens. I used the coordinating SY Beauty of Spring Die-namics to cut them out. 

COPIC COLORS
Bear: E50/51/53/33, R000/30
Bunny: W00/0/1/3, R000/30
Mouse: E50/51/53/33, R000/30, C00/1
Hat: C00/0/1, Y13/15, RV10/13
Basket: E40/41/42
Yellow: Y13
Pink: RV10/13/14
Green: YG01/03
Pots: YR20/21/24/27


For the background, I took a piece of Bristol Smooth card stock (4.25" x 5.5") and created a simple background with some Tumbled Glass and Shabby Shutters Distress Oxide ink. 

Next, I used the new Stitched High/Low Strip Cover-Up Die-namics to diecut a frame out of white cardstock. I used the frame to help layout my colored images and decide where to place my grass and sentiment stamps.

For the sentiment, I stamped one of the sentiments from the set directly onto the inked panel with MFT Extreme Black ink. For the grass, I stamped the grassy images from the set onto the inked panel with Shabby Shutter Distress Oxide ink. 

I adhered the frame and colored images onto the inked panel with foam tape. Finally, I adhered the entire panel onto an A2 white cardbase (4.25" x 5.5").



The March Release will be available on Tuesday, March 26 at 10:00 am EDT. For more ideas and inspiration, please visit the MFT Blog and the My Favorite Things YouTube channel.

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. I'll be back tomorrow to share more from this absolutely amazing release. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Have a beautiful day!

Hanh

Comments