MFT Stamps March Release Day: YUZU Ear for You

 

Hello, Crafty Friends! WooHoo! The MFT March Release is here! This fun-filled and amazing release is now available for purchase! Be sure to visit the MFT Shop and blog for more details and inspirations. 

Happy Birthday! Today, I have a fun circle shaped birthday card to share with you featuring the new YUZU Ear for You set. Aren’t these critters just the cutest?! And so perfect for all sorts of cards … birthday, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Thinking of You just to name a few. I decided to make a birthday card today since I'm always in need of birthday cards. I paired up the adorable set with the new Stitched Eyelet Lace Circle STAX Die-namics

I stamped the images from the YUZU Ear for You set and the balloons from the YUZU Presents and Pupcakes set onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored the images with Copic markers and accented with gel pens. I used the coordinating YUZU Ear for You Die-namics and the YUZU Presents and Pupcakes Die-namics to cut them out.

COPIC COLORS
Elephant: C00/0/1/3, R000/30
Mice: E50/51/53/33, R000/30
Teal: BG10/11/15
Yellow: Y11/13/08
Pink: RV10/11/13/14


I used the largest die from the new Stitched Eyelet Lace Circle STAX Die-namics to diecut the front panel out of white cardstock. Then I used the third largest die from the A2 Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics to diecut three circles: two out of white and one out of Summer Splash cardstock. 

I used tape to mask off masked the bottom part of the white eyelet circle. Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide ink was used to ink blend just a hint of color to the background. I added some dots with a Copic markers (BG10/15) and a white gel pen for some interest.



For the sentiment, I stamped one of the sentiments from the YUZU Sweet Honey Bear set with Extreme Black ink onto the White eyelet circle. I adhered the eyelet circle to the Summer Splash circle. I adhered all of the colored images onto the front with liquid adhesive and foam tape. 

I took one of the larger White circle and scored a line half inch from the edge. I placed a strong double-sided tape to the small segment and adhered it to the back of the other larger white circle to create a card base. Finally, I adhered the card front to the cardbase. 


The March Release is now available! For more ideas and inspiration, please visit the MFT Blog and the My Favorite Things YouTube channel.

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. I'll be back tomorrow to share more from this absolutely amazing release. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Have a wonderful day!

Hanh

Comments