MFT Stamps March Vault Preview: All-Star High Top

 


Hello, Crafty Friends! There's an amazing MFT Vault Release on its way! We're opening up the vault and revealing an array of the highly requested Laina Lamb Design products.  I am super excited for the return of some of my favorite MFT products. The March Vault Release will be available on Tuesday, March 12 at 10:00 am EDT.


You're an Original All-Star! Today, I have a super fun pink card to share with you showcasing the Laina Lamb Design All-Star High Top. Is this high top not the cutest?! Do you own or do you know someone who owns a pair of Chucks? This is the perfect die for you! I love that you can mix and match to get any color, design and for either masculine or feminine cards. It would be great for birthday or congratulation cards for a young recipient or a fun retro look for an adult card. The possibilities are endless. I've paired the high top with a classic sentiment from the LLD High Top Sentiments stamp set. 


I diecut all of the elements from the LLD All-Star High Top Die-namics out of white, Cotton Candy, and Poppin' Pink cardstock. For the logo, I stamped one of the images from the High Top Sentiments stamp set onto a piece of white cardstock. I used the coordinating die from the high top die to diecut the logo circle. I adhered the pink star to the logo. I assembled and adhered all of the parts as shown in the pictures with liquid adhesive.

I carefully laced some white twine to achieve the appearance of shoe laces. For added realism and to prevent my twine from unraveling, I added a couple of layers of shiny Scotch tape to the ends of the lace to resemble aglets. 


For the background, I took a piece of white cardstock and trimmed it with the second largest die from the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 2 Die-namics. I did some very light ink blending with Spun Sugar to add a bit of color.

For the sentiment, I stamped one of the sentiments from the High Top Sentiments stamp set directly on to the upper right corner of the panel. Using a MISTI or any stamp positioner is extremely helpful for this part. First I used tape to mask of the second line, inked up with MFT Extreme Black ink, and stamped. Then, I used tape to mask of the fist line, inked up with MFT Poppin' Pink ink, and stamped.

I adhered the panel to a piece of Poppin' Pink and Cotton Candy cardstock before adhering it to a white cardbase (4.25" x 5.5"). I adhered the high top to the panel with some foam tape for a bit of dimension and interest. I finished the card card with some sparkling clear sequin.


The March Vault Release will be available tomorrow Tuesday, March 12 at 10:00 am EDT. Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more inspirations!

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. I'll be back tomorrow to share more from this awesome release. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Have a wonderful day!

Hanh

Comments