MFT Stamps March Vault Release: Laina Lamb Design Bundle Of Baby Clothes

 

Hello Crafty Friends! The MFT March Vault Release is now available! 🎉 There's an array of Laina Lamb Design products available again at MFT. Be sure to check out the MFT blog and shop for all of the newly released products and inspirations! 



The Laundry is About to Get Super Cute! Today I have a sweet baby card to share with you featuring the Laina Lamb Design Bundle of Baby Clothes Die-namics. This has been my absolute favorite MFT baby set for YEARS! I was so sad when it retired. But today, I am ECSTATIC that it has returned to the MFT shop! This is such an adorable set! I LOVE all of the little baby clothes! So easy to use for baby showers and baby welcoming cards. And there are elements perfect for baby boy or baby girl cards. I have a cousin's upcoming baby boy to welcome so my card today is designed with traditional boy colors and clothes. But there's a sweet little dress in the set that's just perfect for a girl card! 

I paired the diecuts with my very favorite sentiment from the Laina Lamb Design Welcome, Baby stamp set. This stamp set has got some of the cutest and funniest baby sentiments! These die and stamp sets will have you fully covered for all of your baby cards!


I diecut all of the elements from the LLD Bundle of Baby Clothes Die-namics out of white, Lemon Drop, Sno Cone, and Kraft cardstock. I also used a piece of patterned paper from the Diagonal Gingham Paper Pad. I assembled and adhered all of the parts as shown in the pictures with liquid adhesive.


I used the second largest frame die from the A2 Rectangle Frames Die-namics to diecut 2 frames: one out of white and one out of white craft foam. I layered and adhered the frames together with liquid adhesive.


For the background, I took a piece of Sno Cone cardstock and trimmed it with the scallop die from the MFT Blueprints 27 Die-namics. I adhered the frame  to panel with liquid adhesive and    and the baby clothes with foam tape. 


For the sentiment, I stamped one of the sentiments from the LLD Welcome, Baby stamp set onto to a piece of white cardstock with MFT Extreme Black ink. I used one of the dies from the MFT Blueprints 27 Die-namics to cut it out. I used a partial die cutting technique to flip the die around to get the faux stitching on both ends. Foam tape was used to adhere this to the panel.

Finally, I adhered the panel to a white cardbase (4.25" x 5.5").


The March Vault Release is now available. For even more ideas and inspiration, please visit the MFT Blog and the My Favorite Things YouTube channel.

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card and tags. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Have an amazing day!

Hanh

Comments