Sweet November Stamps: Coffwees & Forest Abode

 

Hello, Crafty Friends! We Need to Catch Up on a Latte! I have a sweet card to share with you today featuring these adorable fairies from the Sweet November Stamps Coffwees clear stamp set. The images in this set are just the sweetest! This particular image with the pair of fairies chatting on the toadstools is my absolute favorite from the set! How cute is that toadstool set?! Please comment below if you know where I can get a life-size set of toadstool table and stools like this. 

I have paired the fairy image with this beautiful tree from the SNS Forest Abode Background Builder clear stamp set. This is also such a beautiful stamp set! There are two gorgeous trees in the set. There's one large one that would be perfect for the front and center image on an A2 card. And there's a smaller tree, that I have used here, that fits perfectly in the background. 

For years, I have admired the beautiful illustrations, the gorgeous backgrounds and the absolutely amazing coloring of Amy Young. Not only are her illustrations cuter than ever but she miraculously brings them to life with her incredible backgrounds and coloring. I am so honored and lucky to be on this Sweet November Stamps Clear Review Design Team and to have the opportunity to play with her wonderful stamp sets. 

If you are at all familiar with my cards, then you'll notice that I love clean and simple designs. But I have always admired those who can create an entire scene with these amazing backgrounds. So one of my goals this year was to try making cards with full scenes and backgrounds. TA DA ... may I present you with my first full scene with background fully colored with Copic markers! This scene was completely inspired by Amy Young and her amazing cards. It's work in progress but I'm quite proud of my first try at it. I hope you'll like it too!



I stamped the fairy image from the SNS Coffwees clear stamp set onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I stamped the same image onto a piece of masking paper and fussy cut it out to a create mask. Next, I masked off the stamped image on the panel, and stamped the tree image from the SNS Forest Abode Background Builder clear stamp set with Memento Rich Cocoa ink. I removed the mask, colored the images with Copic markers and accented with a white gel pen.

COPIC COLORS:
Skin: E000/00/21/11/93
Hair: E31/33/35/37/39
Lt Pink: RV000/00/10
Dk Pink: RV10/21/23
Blue jeans: B91/93/95
Wings: B0000/000
Mushrooms: C1, E40/41/42/43/44, R22/24/29
Tree: E53/55/43/44, YG01/03/25
Windows: C1, B0000
Door: C1/2, R22/24/29
Steps/Rocks: W1, N3
Grass: YG01/03/25, YG17
Path: E31/33
Sky: B0000/000
Clouds: C00/0/1


I stamped one of the sentiments from an older MFT A La Modes Miss You a Latte stamp set (sorry, it's a retired set) directly onto the panel. I used the largest die from the MFT A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX set 2 Die-namics to trim the panel. I adhered the panel onto a piece of black cardstock before adhering it to a white card base (4.25" x 5.5").


Be sure to stop by the Sweet November Stamps website for more product info and inspirations. 

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Have a wonderful and crafty day!

Hanh

Comments