MFT Stamps April Release Countdown: Stacey Yacula Next to You & Best Mom Ever Die-namics

 

Hello, Crafty Friends! Welcome to the first day of the MFT April Release Countdown! We've got an amazing release this month and I am super excited to share a sneak peek with you today. The April Release will be available on Tuesday, April 30 at 10:00 am EDT.



Best Mom Ever! I have a sweet card to share with you today featuring these adorable images from the new Stacey Yacula Next to You set. The beautiful images in this set are just perfect for upcoming Mother's Day or Father's Day cards. I have paired them up with the awesome new Best Mom Ever Die-namics.

I took a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock (4.25" x 5.5") and masked off the edges with some masking tape. I stamped the greeenery images from the SY Next to You stamp set onto the background panel with Memento London Fog ink. On another piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock, I stamped the remaining images with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored the images with Copic markers and accented with gel pens. I used the coordinating SY Next to You Die-namics to cut the foreground images out. 


COPIC COLORS
Bunnies: E000/50/51/53/33, RV000/10
Greens: YG00/01/03
Butterfly: RV10/21/14
Mushrooms: RV10/21/14, E51/53


While the masking tape was still on the background panel, I created a cloudy background with the Cloud stencil and some Spun Sugar and Kitsch Flamingo Distress Oxide inks. Once the ink was dried, I used the new Best Mom Ever Die-namics to diecut the sentiment into the panel. I  diecut the sentiment once again out of black cardstock. I popped out the letters, layered and adhered the black letters to the back of the inked letters. Next, I used the largest of the new Stitched Pinking Edge Rectangle STAX Die-namics to diecut a pinking edge onto the panel.

I took a piece of cardstock just slightly smaller than the background panel, I used a tape runner to place adhesive all over it. I adhered this to the back of the background panel. I popped the letters back into the panel. 

I adhered the colored images to the panel with foam tape for a bit of interest. The panel was then adhered to a piece of Cotton Candy cardstock before it was adhered to a white cardbase (4.25" x 5.5").


The April Release will be available on Tuesday, April 30 at 10:00 am EDT. For more ideas and inspiration, please visit the MFT Blog and the My Favorite Things YouTube channel.

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. I'll be back tomorrow to share more from this absolutely amazing release. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Have an amazing day!

Hanh

Comments