MFT Stamps April Release Countdown: Jenoblade Barnyard Bunch

 

Hello, Crafty Friends! There's only 3 days left until the MFT April Release! I am back to share another sneak peek with you from this amazing release. The April Release will be available on Tuesday, April 30 at 10:00 am EDT.



I Herd It's Your Birthday! I have a fun birthday card to share with you today featuring these sweet images from the new Jenoblade Barnyard Bunch set. I have paired them up with the new Stitched Diagonal Center Strip Cover-Up Die-namics.



I stamped the images from the JB Barnyard Bunch stamp set onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored the images with Copic markers and accented with gel pens. I used the coordinating JB Barnyard Bunch Die-amics to cut them out. 

COPIC COLORS
Horse: E50/51/53/33/35, R30
Chicks: Y0000/11/13/15/19, Y38
Pig: E0000/000/00 R30 E11, R30
Cow: W00/0/1, W3/5/7, E000/00 R30 E11, R30
Barn: C1/3, R22/24/29


For the background, I took a piece of Bristol Smooth card stock (4.25" x 5.5") and created a simple background with some Tumbled Glass and Shabby Shutters Distress Oxide ink. 

Next, I used the new Stitched Diagonal Center Strip Cover-Up Die-namics to diecut a frame out of white cardstock. I used the frame to help layout my colored images and decide where to place my sentiment stamp.

For the sentiment, I stamped one of the sentiments from the set directly onto the inked panel with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.

I adhered the frame and colored images onto the inked panel with foam tape. Finally, I adhered the entire panel onto an A2 white cardbase (4.25" x 5.5").


The April Release will be available on Tuesday, April 30 at 10:00 am EDT. For more ideas and inspiration, please visit the MFT Blog and the My Favorite Things YouTube channel.

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. I'll be back tomorrow to share more from this absolutely amazing release. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Have a beautiful day!

Hanh

Comments