MFT Stamps Jenoblade Release: Ocean Sized Hugs

 


Hello, Crafty Friends! The Jenoblade Release is now available! This is such a wonderful release with these absolutely ADORABLE illustrations by Jenoblade! Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more product info and inspirations. 


Happy Birthday From All of Us! I have a fun birthday card to share with you today featuring the super cute images from the new Jenoblade Oceans Sized Hugs. Are these not the cutest sea critters? I love their sweet faces. 


I stamped the images from the JB Ocean-Sized Hugs stamp set onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored the images with Copic markers and accented with gel pens. I used the coordinating dies from the JB Ocean-Sized Hugs Die-namics to cut them out.

COPIC COLORS:
Stingray: V01/12/15/17, RV02
Fish: Y35/17/38 YR04/07, RV02
Octopus: RV10/02/04/06/09, RV02
Starfish: Y11/13/15, Y38, RV02
Crab: R05/24/27/29, RV02
Shark: C00/0 B91/93/95, RV10
Seahorse: BG10/11/15/49, Y11
Ocean Floor Scene: Y17/38 YR04, YG01/03/17, RV10/02/04/06, V01/12/15/17, E30/31/34,  C00/0/1/3/5


For the background, I took a piece of white cardstock (5" x 7") and diecut a window out of the center using the Watercolor Wash Free Form Die-namics.

I took a piece of Bristol Smooth card stock (5" x 7") and lightly ink blended a background with Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean, Uncharted Mariner, Antique Linen and Tea Dye Distress Oxide inks. I used the white panel with the window as a guide during my ink blending. I added some dots to the ocean floor with a Copic marker (E34) and a white gel pen for some interest.

For the sentiment, I stamped one of the sentiments from the set directly onto the panel with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. 

I adhered the colored images to the panel with liquid adhesive and foam tape for dimension and interest. I added foam tape to the back of the windowed panel and adhered the two panels together. 

Finally, I adhered the panel to a white cardbase (5" x 7"). I finished the card by adhering a few sparkling clear and light blue confetti sequins as well as some white gel pen dotting to mimic bubbles. 



The Jenoblade Release is now available. For more ideas and inspiration, please visit the MFT Blog and the My Favorite Things YouTube channel.

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Have a wonderful day!

Hanh

Comments