MFT Stamps Jenoblade Release Preview: Tweet Friends

 


Hello, Crafty Friends! Guess what? There's a new Jenoblade Release arriving tomorrow, April 16 at 10:00 am EDT! This release has a total of FIVE new stamp sets with coordinating dies! And as usual, they are all ADORABLE! Jenoblade did an amazing job illustrating them. Are you collecting these Jenoblade sets? I get so giddy when we get a new Jenoblade set. I am completely in love and addicted to them! 

I was so excited to play with these sets that I actually have two cards to share with you today. So let's get started.

For my first card: Happy Birthday Tweet Friend! I have a sweet birthday card to share with you today featuring the super cute images from the new Jenoblade Tweet Friends set. I love how the set comes with this beautiful birdbath and birdhouse image that makes a really quick background. How sweet are these images, right?! 


I stamped the images from the JB Tweet Friends stamp set onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored the images with Copic markers and accented with gel pens. I used the coordinating dies from the JB Tweet Friends Die-namics to cut them out.


COPIC COLORS:
Birds: Y11/13/15, Y28, RV10
Birdbath: C00/0/1/3, BG10/11
Birdhouse: C00/0/1/3, BG10/11/15
Flowers: RV10/21/23/25, V01/12/15
Leaves: YG01/03/17


For the background, I took a piece of white card stock (4.25" x 5.5") and lightly ink blended a background with the Twisted Citron Distress Oxide inks. I trimmed it with the largest die from the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 2 Die-namics

For the sentiment, I stamped one of the sentiments from the set directly onto the panel with MFT Extreme Black ink. 

I adhered the colored images to the panel with liquid adhesive. Finally, I adhered the panel to a piece of Summer Splash cardstock before adhering to a white cardbase (4.25" x 5.5"). 


For my second card: You're Not Just a Superhero, You're A Super Friend! I have a fun card that's just perfect for that super friend in your life. This card features the new Jenoblade Super Human set that's packed with an adorable collection of super heroes and matching sentiments. I decided on a very clean and simple design to give all of the attention to this cutie! 


I stamped the image from the JB Super Human stamp set onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored the images with Copic markers and accented with gel pens. I used the coordinating die from the JB Super Human Die-namics to cut it out.


COPIC COLORS:
Cat: E50/51/53/33, R30
Cape/Mask: R21/22/24/27/29


For the background, I took a piece of Bristol Smooth card stock and created a cloudy background with the Cloud stencil and some Tumbled Glass and Salty Ocean Distress Oxide inks. I used the fifth largest die from the A2 Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics to diecut out the circle. I adhered the circle to a white card base (4.25" x 5.5"). 

For the sentiment, I stamped of one of the sentiments from the set with Versamark Watermark ink onto a piece of anti-static treated Black Licorice cardstock. I added white embossing powder before heat setting the embossing. The sentiment was then trimmed out with one of the dies from the Blueprints 27 Die-namics

Finally, I adhered the colored image and the sentiment onto the card front with foam tape for a bit of dimension and interest. 


The Jenoblade Release will arrive tomorrow Tuesday, April 16 at 10:00 am EDT. For more ideas and inspiration, please visit the MFT Blog and the My Favorite Things YouTube channel.

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my cards. I'll be back tomorrow to share more from this absolutely amazing release. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Have an amazing day!

Hanh

Comments