MFT Stamps You Are Not Alone Card Kit Preview


Hello Crafty Friends! There is a beautiful MFT You Are Not Alone Card Kit on its way! This amazing kit contains all of the elements to create a variety of support, encouragement, thinking of you, and thank you  cards. The Card Kit will arrive tomorrow, Tuesday, April 2 at 10:00 am EDT!


You Are Not Alone Stamp Set
You Are Not Along Die-namics
Show of Support Die-namics
Soft Stripes Paper Pad

Cardstock: 
Cotton Candy Card Stock
Red Hot Card Stock
Candied Yam Card Stock
Lemon Drop Card Stock 
Jalapeno Popper Card Stock 
Caribbean Sea Card Stock 
Grape Jelly Card Stock
Porcelain White Card Stock
Kraft Card Stock
Gravel Grey Card Stock
Black Licorice Card Stock
Translucent Vellum


Today I have a shaker card to share with you featuring several elements from the You Are Not Alone Card Kit: You Are Not Alone Stamps & Die-namics, Show of Support Die-namics and the Soft Stripes Paper Pad. I also used the previously released A Very Big Hi Die-namics.


First, I used the Show of Support Die-namics to diecut the flowers out of white, Lemon Drop, and Cotton Candy cardstock. I added a piece of tape to the back of each flower to keep the center in place. Then, I added some white and yellow Nuvo Drops to the center of the flowers for a bit of color and dimension. I set those aside to dry as I worked on the rest of the card. 


I used the A Very Big Hi Die-namics to diecut the shaker window in the middle of a piece of white cardstock (4.25" x 5.5"). I adhered a piece of clear acetate to the backside of the shaker window. Foam tape was used to create a shaker well on the back of the panel. I added some sparkling clear confetti sequins into the well. I adhered a piece of a patterned paper from the Soft Stripes Paper Pad to close off the shaker well. 


For the sentiment, I stamped of one of the sentiments from the You Are Not Alone Stamp set with Versamark Watermark ink onto a piece of anti-static treated Black Licorice cardstock. I added white embossing powder before heat setting the embossing. The sentiment was then trimmed out with one of the dies from the You Are Not Alone Die-namics. I adhered the sentiment to the panel with some foam tape for a bit of dimension and interest. 

I adhered the flowers to the front of the panel with a combination of liquid adhesive and thin foam squares. Finally, I adhered the panel to a white card base (4.25" x 5.5").



The You Are Not Alone Card Kit will arrive tomorrow Tuesday, April 2 at 10:00 am EDT. Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more sneak peek inspirations!

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. I'll be back tomorrow to share another card I made with this Kit. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Have an amazing day! 

Hanh

Comments

  1. I love this card so much - it is what compelled me to by the kit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card! The kit’s going in my cart. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment