MFT Stamps: You Give Me Butterflies Card Kit Preview

 

Hello Crafty Friends! There is an amazing MFT You Give Me Butterflies Card Kit on its way! This beautiful kit contains two gorgeous butterfly dies and a matching sentiment stamp and die set to create a variety of encouraging and thinking of you note cards to let someone know that you've been thinking about them. The Card Kit will arrive tomorrow, Tuesday, April 23 at 10:00 am EDT!



Today I have a Thinking of You card to share with you featuring the Breakthrough Butterflies Die-namics and You Give Me Butterflies Stamp set from the You Give Me Butterflies Card Kit.



I took a piece of Bristol Smooth cardstock and used Dried Marigold, Abandoned Coral and Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide inks to ink blend some colors for the background. I set that aside to dry as I worked on the front panel.

I took a piece of white cardstock and stamped one of the sentiments from the You Give Me Butterflies Stamp set directly onto it with MFT Extreme Black Ink. Next, I used the Breakthrough Butterflies Die-namics to diecut the opening onto the panel. I added foam tape to the backside of the panel before adhering it to the inked background panel. 


I adhered the panels to a white cardbase (4.25" x 5.5"). I finished the card with some sparkling clear sequins from my stash. 


The You Give Me Butterflies Card Kit will arrive tomorrow Tuesday, April 23 at 10:00 am EDT. Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more sneak peek inspirations!

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. I'll be back tomorrow to share another card I made with this Kit. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Have an amazing day! 

Hanh

Comments