MFT Stamps: You Give Me Butterflies Card Kit

 

Hello Crafty Friends! The new MFT You Give Me Butterflies Card Kit is now available! Be sure to head over to the MFT Shop and blog to check out the new products and for more inspirations! 



Thinking About You! I have one more card to share with you today featuring the Peek-a-Boo Butterfly Die-namics and the You Give Me Butterflies Stamp set from the You Give Me Butterflies Card Kit. I love these gorgeous butterfly dies and how versatile this kit is. The sentiment stamp set included has some great sentiments but these butterflies can be used for so many other occasions. 


I used the Peek-a-Boo Butterfly Die-namics and the largest die from the Stitched Mini Scallop Square STAX Die-namics set to simultaneously diecut the scallop square panel with butterfly opening out of a piece of white cardstock. I stamped one of the sentiments from the You Give Me Butterflies Stamp set directly onto it with MFT Extreme Black Ink. 

Next, I used my paper trimmer to create five 1/2" strips from Poppin' Pink, Cotton Candy, Limelight, Summer Splash, and Sno Cone cardstock. I adhered them side by side as shown in the picture to a piece of white cardstock (5" square). 

I added foam tape to the backside of the butterfly panel before adhering it to the striped background panel. I adhered the panels to a white cardbase (5" x 5") and finished the card with some confetti sequins from my stash.


The You Give Me Butterflies Card Kit is now available! For more ideas and inspiration, 
please visit the MFT Blog and the My Favorite Things YouTube channel.

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Have an amazing day!

Hanh

Comments