MFT Stamps May Release Countdown: Stacey Yacula Twinkle Twinkle & Best Dad Ever Die-namics

 

Hello, Crafty Friends! There's only 3 days left until the MFT May Release! I am back to share another sneak peek with you from this amazing release. The May Release will be available on Tuesday, April 30 at 10:00 am EDT.


Best Dad Ever! I have a sweet card to share with you today featuring these adorable images from the new Stacey Yacula Twinkle Twinkle set. The beautiful images in this set are just perfect for upcoming Father's Day cards. I have paired them up with the awesome new Best Dad Ever Die-namics.


I stamped the images from the SY Twinkle Twinkle stamp set onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored the images with Copic markers and accented with gel pens. I used the coordinating SY Twinkle Twinkle Die-namics to cut them out. 

COPIC COLORS
Bears: E50/51/53/33, R000/30
Star: Y0000/000/11/13/15/19


For the background, I took a piece of Bristol Smooth card stock (5" x 7") and ink blended the sky using Chipped Sapphire, Faded Jeans and Speckled Egg Distress Oxide inks. I took a smaller piece of the same cardstock (just large enough to fit the Best Dad Ever die) and ink blended in the same manner to match the colors of the upper left corner of the card. 


Next, I diecut the Best Dad Ever Die-namics 3 times: once out of the smaller inked panel and twice out of black cardstock. NOTE: Be sure to save the negative from the small inked panel to adhere the sentiment to the larger inked panel. I layered and adhered all of the letters with liquid adhesive. I placed the negative smaller inked panel onto the larger inked panel, making sure that the colors of the two panels lined up. I adhered the letters using the negative as a guide. 


I adhered the colored images onto the inked panel with foam tape. I strategically added some stars with a white gel pen. Finally, I adhered the entire panel onto an A7 white cardbase (5" x 7").


The May Release will be available on Tuesday, May 28 at 10:00 am EDT. For more ideas and inspiration, please visit the MFT Blog and the My Favorite Things YouTube channel.

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. I'll be back tomorrow to share more from this absolutely amazing release. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Have an amazing day!

Hanh

Comments