MFT Stamps May Release Countdown: Jenoblade Evolving Friends

 

Hello, Crafty Friends! Welcome to the first day of the MFT May Release Countdown! We've got an amazing release this month and I am super excited to share a sneak peek with you today. The May Release will be available on Tuesday, May 28 at 10:00 am EDT.


Happy Birthday! Catch All The Fun You Can Today! I have a fun birthday card to share with you today featuring these awesome images from the new Jenoblade Evolving Friends set. Oh my goodness, Jenoblade did it again! My son is an avid video gamer and he absolutely adores these Pocket Montsters. This card is basically my son in a nutshell ... fully immersed in a game on his Nintendo Switch! This set is a must for all of the gamers in your life.

I stamped the images from the JB Evolving Friends and JB Game On! stamp sets onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored the images with Copic markers and accented with gel pens. I used the coordinating dies from the JB Evolving Friends Die-namics and JB Game On! Die-namics to cut them out.


COPIC COLORS:
Monster 1: G0000 BG10/11/13/49, YG01/03/17, RV10
Monster 2: YR20/21/24/27, E40/43, Y13 R22/24, RV10
Monster 3: E50/51/53/33, E40/42, RV10
Monster 4: RV0000/000/10/13, RV10
Monster 5: Y11/13/08, R22/24/T5/7
Monster 6: BG000/01/02/05, Y21/23, E23/25/27, RV10
Bear: E50/51/53/33, R000/20
Headsets/Controllers: R22/24/29, BG02, T5/7
Balls: R22/24, C0
Thought Bubbles: C0


For the background, I took a piece of white cardstock (4.25" x 5.5") and diecut the large Thought Bubble using the balloon die from the Blueprints 26 Die-namics. I used the ball die from the JB Evolving Friends Die-namics to diecut the circle for the Thought Bubble. I also used one of the circle dies from the Blueprints 9 Die-namics to diecut the two smaller circles from the Thought Bubble. 

Next, I took a piece of Bristol Smooth card stock (4.25" x 5.5") and lightly ink blended a background with Tumbled Glass and Salty Ocean Distress Oxide inks. 

For the sentiment, I stamped one of the sentiments from the set directly onto the Thought Bubble panel and one onto the inked panel with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. 

I adhered the colored images to the panel with liquid adhesive and foam tape for dimension and interest. Finally, I adhered the panel to a white cardbase (4.25" x 5.5").


The May Release will be available on Tuesday, May 28 at 10:00 am EDT. For more ideas and inspiration, please visit the MFT Blog and the My Favorite Things YouTube channel.

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. I'll be back tomorrow to share more from this absolutely amazing release. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Have an amazing day!

Hanh

Comments