MFT Stamps May Release Countdown: Jenoblade Fintastic Friends

 

Hello, Crafty Friends! I'm back with a second sneak peek to share with you from the MFT May Release Countdown! The May Release will be available on Tuesday, May 28 at 10:00 am EDT.

Have a Mermazing Birthday! I have a sweet birthday card to share with you featuring these adorable images from the new Jenoblade Fintastic Friends set. This super cute set is just perfect for all of the mermaid fans in your life.


I stamped the images from the JB Fintastic Friends stamp sets onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored the images with Copic markers and accented with gel pens. I used the coordinating dies from the JB Fintastic Friends Die-namics to cut them out.

COPIC COLORS:
Skin: E000/00/21/11/93
Hair: E30/31/33/35/37, E50/51/53/55/57
Pink: RV000/10/134/14
Teal: G0000 BG10/11/13/49
Fish: Y17/38 YR04/07, C0
Rock: C00/0/1/3/5
Seaweed: YG01/03/17
Seastar: Y13/08


For the background, I took a piece of Bristol Smooth card stock (4.25" x 5.5") and trimmed it with the scallop die from the MFT Blueprints 27 Die-namics. I masked off the scalloped edges with tape. I masked the top portion of the panel and lightly ink blended the background with Antique Linen and Brushed Corduroy Distress Oxide inks. Then I masked off the bottom portion of the panel and ink blended the top portion with Tumbled Glass and Salty Ocean Distress Oxide Inks. I added some dots to the sand with a Copic marker (E33) and a white gel pen for a bit of interest.

For the sentiment, I stamped one of the sentiments from the set directly onto the panel with MFT Extreme Black ink. 

I adhered the colored images to the panel with liquid adhesive and foam tape for dimension and interest. Finally, I adhered the panel to a piece of Poppin' Pink cardstock before adhering to a white cardbase (4.25" x 5.5"). 


The May Release will be available on Tuesday, May 28 at 10:00 am EDT. For more ideas and inspiration, please visit the MFT Blog and the My Favorite Things YouTube channel.

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. I'll be back tomorrow to share more from this absolutely amazing release. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Have an amazing day!

Hanh

Comments