MFT Stamps May Release Day: Jenoblade Kiwi Critters

 

Hello, Crafty Friends! WooHoo! The MFT May Release is here! This fun-filled and amazing release is now available for purchase! Be sure to visit the MFT Shop and blog for more details and inspirations. 

You're a Koalaty Friend! Today, I have a sweet card to share with you featuring the new Jenoblade Kiwi Critters set. Aren’t these Aussie critters just the cutest?! And so perfect for all sorts of cards. I decided to make a notecard to send to a friend.


I stamped the images from the JB Kiwi Critters set onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored the images with Copic markers and accented with gel pens. I used the coordinating JB Kiwi Critters Die-namics to cut them out.
COPIC COLORS
Kangaroo: E0000/50/51/53/33, R000/30
Koala: C00/0/1/3/5, C7, R000/30
Tree/Grass: YG01/03/17, E21/23/25/27


For the background, I took a piece of Bristol Smooth cardstock and created a cloudy background with the Cloud stencil and some Spun Sugar, Kitsch Flamingo and Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide inks. Once the ink was dried, I used the largest die from the Stitched Square STAX Die-namics to diecut a square panel with faux stitching.

I adhered the inked square to a piece of white cardstock (4.25" x 5.5"). I stamped one of the sentiments from the set directly onto the white panel with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. 

I adhered the colored images to the panel with liquid adhesive and foam tape for a bit of interest. The panel was then adhered to an A2 white cardbase (4.25" x 5.5").


The May Release is now available! For more ideas and inspiration, please visit the MFT Blog and the My Favorite Things YouTube channel.

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Have a wonderful day!

Hanh

Comments