MFT Stamps Jenoblade Release Day: Sound of Summer

 

Hello, Crafty Friends! The Jenoblade Release is now available! This is such a wonderful release with these absolutely ADORABLE illustrations by Jenoblade! Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more product info and inspirations. 


Happy Birthday (with Sprinkles on Top)! I have a fun birthday card to share with you today featuring the super cute images from the new Jenoblade Sound of Summer. This absolutely adorable set includes a cute little ice cream truck and a fun variety of critters balancing their ice cream treats. Just perfect for the summer months!


I stamped the images from the JB Sound of Summer and a palm tree from the previously released YUZU Hula Hippos stamp sets onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored the images with Copic markers and accented with gel pens. I used the coordinating dies from the JB Sound of Summer Die-namics and YUZU Hula Hippos Die-namics to cut them out.

COPIC COLORS:
Dog: E50/51/53/33/39, RV02
Cat: YR30/31/20/21/24/27, RV02
Cones: E50/51/53/55
Ice Cream: E21/23, E50/51, RV00/02, YG11/13 E39, E33/35/39, RV02
Cherry: R22/24/29
Ice Cream Truck: RV00/02/04, C00/1, C00/1/3, W5/7/9
Tree: E40/41/43/44, E33/35/39, YG01/03/17
Spots on Sand: E33


For the background, I took a piece of white card stock (4.25" x 5.5") and lightly ink blended a background with the Tumbled Glass, Antique Linen and Brushed Corduroy Distress Oxide inks. I trimmed it with the second largest die from the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 2 Die-namics

For the sentiment, I stamped one of the sentiments from the set directly onto the panel with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. 

I adhered the colored images to the panel with liquid adhesive and foam tape for dimension and interest. Finally, I adhered the panel to a white cardbase (4.25" x 5.5"). 


The Jenoblade Release is now available. For more ideas and inspiration, please visit the MFT Blog and the My Favorite Things YouTube channel.

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Have a wonderful day!

Hanh

Comments