MFT Stamps Jenoblade Release Day: Precious Pals

 

Hello, Crafty Friends! I had so much fun with the new Jenoblade Release that I am back with another card to share with you today. The Jenoblade Release is now available! I just love these absolutely ADORABLE illustrations by Jenoblade! Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more product info and inspirations. 


Thank You! You're a Gem! I have a clean and simple Thank You card to share with you  featuring the adorable image from the new Jenoblade Precious Pals set. This set includes 
several super cute critters holding a variety of gems.


I stamped the image from the JB Precious Pals stamp set onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored the images with Copic markers and accented with gel pens. 

COPIC COLORS:
Squirrel: E50/51/53/33/39
Gem: B0000/000/00/02


For the sentiment, I diecut the THANK YOU letters with the Modern Serif Alphabet Die-namics out of Lemon Drop and white cardstock. I layered and adhered the letters with liquid adhesive. 

For the subsentiment, I stamped one of the sentiments from the set directly onto the panel with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. 

I adhered the THANK YOU letters onto the panel with liquid adhesive. Finally, I adhered the panel to a white cardbase (4.25" x 5.5"). 


The Jenoblade Release is now available. For more ideas and inspiration, please visit the MFT Blog and the My Favorite Things YouTube channel.

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Have a wonderful day!

Hanh

Comments