MFT Stamps Jenoblade Release Preview: Bubbly Butterflies

 

Hello, Crafty Friends! Guess what? There's a new Jenoblade Release arriving tomorrow, June 25 at 10:00 am EDT! This release has a total of FIVE new stamp sets with coordinating dies! And as usual, they are all ADORABLE! Jenoblade did an amazing job illustrating them. 


You Add So Much Color to My Life! I have a sweet card to share with you today featuring the absolutely adorable images from the new Jenoblade Bubbly Butterflies set. Aren't these the cutest butterflies ever? There's also a beautiful bunch of blooms in the set.


I stamped the images from the JB Bubbly Butterflies stamp set onto a piece of Neenah Solar White 110 lb card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored the images with Copic markers and accented with gel pens. I used the coordinating dies from the JB Bubbly Butterflies Die-namics to cut them out.

COPIC COLORS:
Pink: RV10/52/55/66
Yellow: Y11/13/15/17
Green: YG01/03/17
Blue: B000/00/02
Purple: V01/12/15/17


For the background, I took a piece of white cardstock and created a cloudy background with the Cloud stencil and some Tumbled Glass and Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide inks. Once the ink was dried, I used the second largest die from the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 2 Die-namics to diecut the panel out.

I stamped one of the sentiments from the set directly onto the white panel with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I adhered a piece of craft foam to the back of the inked panel before adhering it to a piece of white cardstock (4.25" x 5.5"). 

I adhered the colored images to the panel with liquid adhesive and foam tape for a bit of interest. The panel was then adhered to an A2 white cardbase (4.25" x 5.5").


The Jenoblade Release will arrive tomorrow Tuesday, June 25 at 10:00 am EDT. For more ideas and inspiration, please visit the MFT Blog and the My Favorite Things YouTube channel.

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and visit today. I hope you liked my card. I'll be back tomorrow to share more from this absolutely amazing release. Please also visit my INSTAGRAM feed for more inspirations.

Have a beautiful day!

Hanh

Comments